Badgers lose in OT
• MICHIGAN STATE 5, WISCONSIN 4 (OT): Lee Reimer's power-play goal at 46 seconds was the winner for the Spartans (11-16-7, 5-8-6-4 Big Ten). Matt Berry had two goals for Michigan State. Nic Kerdiles, Tyler Barnes and Chase Drake all had one goal and one assist for Wisconsin (21-10-2, 12-6-1).
• OHIO STATE 4, PENN STATE 2: The Buckeyes (16-12-5, 6-8-5-4) scored three goals in the second period to take a 4-1 lead on the road. Ryan Dzingel, the conference's top scorer, had two goals and one assist for Ohio State. His linemates, Nick Oddo and Nick Schilkey, had one goal apiece.
• WESTERN MICHIGAN 3, MINNESOTA DULUTH 2: Will Kessel's empty-net goal gave the visiting Broncos (18-14-5) a 3-0 lead with 1:42 to play and it turned out to be the winner. Cal Decowski and Max Tardy scored for the No. 20 Bulldogs (16-15-4) in the last 1:30. Western Michigan leads the best-of-three series 1-0.
• MIAMI 5, ST. CLOUD STATE 4 (OT): Riley Barber's goal gave the RedHawks (13-19-3) a road upset over the No. 4 Huskies (21-8-5). Defenseman Kevin Gravel had two goals for St. Cloud State.
• NORTH DAKOTA 4, COLORADO COLLEGE 2: The Tigers (6-23-6) took a 2-0 lead before No. 10 UND (21-11-3) rallied at Ralph Engelstad Arena. Bryn Chyzyk's unassisted goal late in the second period was the winner.
• DENVER 5, OMAHA 1: Matt Tabrum's goal in the seventh minute of the third period for the Pioneers (17-15-6) broke a 2-2 tie and forced a third game. The Mavericks (17-17-2,) won 4-3 Thursday.
• MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 3, NORTHERN MICHIGAN 2: The No. 18 Mavericks (23-13-1) took a 3-0 lead over Wildcats and then held on at home to win the opener of their best-of-three, first-round series. Matt Leitner, Bryce Gervais and Sean Flanagan had the goals for MSU Mankato.
• FERRIS STATE 8, BEMIDJI STATE 0: The No. 6 Bulldogs (26-9-3) routed the Beavers to take a 1-0 lead in their series.