Find your polling place and preview your ballot
• A state-issued photo ID card with voter's current address in the precinct.
• A receipt for a new, renewed or updated Minnesota ID, plus outdated ID from any state.
• Tribal identification with voter photo and current address in the precinct.
• Voters in nursing homes or other transitional housing would have to show ID that lists their address prior to moving into the facility and a residence certificate signed by the facility administrator.
TO REGISTER ON ELECTION DAY (PROPOSED):
• Any of the documents listed above, but student voters could show an ID from any state along with a student fee statement that shows the student's address in the precinct. Voters in nursing homes could have a facility administrator vouch for their eligibility.