What we learned from the portion of today's practice that was open to the media ...
- Tight end Kyle Rudolph has passed his concussion tests and was back in uniform for practice.
- Cornerback Chris Cook has not passed his concussion tests and was not back in uniform for practice. Both he and Rudolph were hurt in Friday night's preseason game against Buffalo.
- Defensive end Everson Griffen was not present. We'll get an update on him after practice.
- Tight end John Carlson (knee) still isn't practicing. He was working off to the side with athletic trainers, but still doesn't appear to be moving that well.
- Linebacker Solomon Elimimian, who injured his hamstring on Friday, isn't practicing.
- Defensive tackle Letroy Guion, who missed Friday's game because of a knee injury, was back in pads and practicing.
From Around the Web
More from Star Tribune
More from Access Vikings
Vikings open preseason against the Raiders at TCF Bank Stadium.
Vikings offensive coordinator Norv Turner said on Tuesday that despite quarterback Teddy Bridgewater's recent string of interceptions, he's still playing at an "awfully high level."
The Vikings have released their first "unofficial" depth chart, and there are no major surprises.
We walk you through what's going on with the Vikings today.
The Vikings have signed veteran safety Chris Crocker, who has played seven NFL seasons under Mike Zimmer.