What we learned from the portion of today's practice that was open to the media ...
- Tight end Kyle Rudolph has passed his concussion tests and was back in uniform for practice.
- Cornerback Chris Cook has not passed his concussion tests and was not back in uniform for practice. Both he and Rudolph were hurt in Friday night's preseason game against Buffalo.
- Defensive end Everson Griffen was not present. We'll get an update on him after practice.
- Tight end John Carlson (knee) still isn't practicing. He was working off to the side with athletic trainers, but still doesn't appear to be moving that well.
- Linebacker Solomon Elimimian, who injured his hamstring on Friday, isn't practicing.
- Defensive tackle Letroy Guion, who missed Friday's game because of a knee injury, was back in pads and practicing.