What we learned from the portion of today's practice that was open to the media ...
- Tight end Kyle Rudolph has passed his concussion tests and was back in uniform for practice.
- Cornerback Chris Cook has not passed his concussion tests and was not back in uniform for practice. Both he and Rudolph were hurt in Friday night's preseason game against Buffalo.
- Defensive end Everson Griffen was not present. We'll get an update on him after practice.
- Tight end John Carlson (knee) still isn't practicing. He was working off to the side with athletic trainers, but still doesn't appear to be moving that well.
- Linebacker Solomon Elimimian, who injured his hamstring on Friday, isn't practicing.
- Defensive tackle Letroy Guion, who missed Friday's game because of a knee injury, was back in pads and practicing.
More from Star Tribune
More from Access Vikings
Team opens at St. Louis on Oct. 13; home opener is two days later against Winnipeg.
The Vikings have the 23rd overall pick in the April draft.
Coach Zimmer remains convinced Bridgewater will start against the Raiders
The Vikings have mentioned in their pregame literature that fans will be directed to Williams, Mariucci or Ridder Arenas in case a storm disrupts the game at TCF Bank Stadium.
Vikings open preseason against the Raiders at TCF Bank Stadium.
Recommended For You
Newly released film "Southside With You" depicts a relatability mostly missing this election season.
For newly made U.S. vehicles that weigh more than 26,000 pounds, regulators are considering a cap of 60, 65 or 68 mph, though that could change.
A bad funding option beats letting this light-rail project die.
Maine's bombastic Republican governor has built a reputation on his unfiltered comments, but his obscene tirade unleashed on a liberal lawmaker prompted Democratic lawmakers Friday to warn that the governor was coming unhinged and to call for a political intervention.
The results provide measurements and offer a road map to college. The growing "opt-out" movement, however, thwarts progress.