SO, IT’S DOWN TO THIS
7. Detroit (23-16-8) 54 points
at Dallas, 6 p.m. Saturday
8. Wild (25-19-3) 53 points
at Colorado, 6:30 p.m. Saturday
9. Columbus (23-17-7) 53 points
vs. Nashville, 6 p.m. Saturday
The Wild has the tiebreakers with both Detroit and Columbus, meaning the Wild can still make the playoffs Saturday if:
• The Wild beats Colorado.
• Columbus loses in regulation to Nashville.
• Both the Wild and Columbus lose in overtime or a shootout.
• The Wild goes to overtime and Detroit loses at Dallas in regulation.