BIG TEN POWER POLL
1. Ohio State (10-0, 6-0): Running back Carlos Hyde is blossoming into a potential first-round draft pick.
2. Wisconsin (8-2, 5-1): Gophers coach Jerry Kill said Chris Borland might be the best linebacker in the country.
3. Michigan State (9-1, 6-0): Jeremy Lankford has reached the 100-yard rushing mark in five consecutive games.
4. Gophers (8-2, 4-2): Jerry Kill is 17-18 at Minnesota. A win over Wisconsin would move him back to .500.
5. Iowa (6-4, 3-3): Kevonte Martin-Manley averages 18.8 yards per punt return, ranking third in the nation.
6. Nebraska (7-3, 4-2): The Cornhuskers were competitive against Michigan State, but turnovers did them in.
7. Michigan (7-3, 3-3): The Wolverines have scored one touchdown in regulation over the past three games.
8. Penn State (6-4, 3-3): Allen Robinson in discussion with Bobby Engram as Penn State’s all-time best receiver.
9. Indiana (4-6, 2-4): The offense didn’t look near as potent last week without Tevin Coleman (sprained ankle).
10. Northwestern (4-6, 0-6): Rewriting the book of heartbreak losses. Michigan game was the latest chapter.
11. Illinois (3-7, 0-6): Playing Purdue this week gives Illinois a chance to end its 20-game Big Ten losing streak.
12. Purdue (1-9, 0-6): Boilermakers have taken their lumps but finish the season with Illinois and Indiana.