1. Wisconsin: It's hard to argue with one of the five remaining undefeated teams in college basketball.
2. Ohio State: The Buckeyes lost their first this week, but that will happen in this league. No shame in falling to Michigan State at home.
3. Michigan State: Despite being hobbled with injuries for most of the year. the Spartans are finding a way to get it done.
4. Iowa: The Hawkeyes need to find a way to win close games. All three losses have come by five points or fewer.
5. Michigan: Despite early struggles, the Wolverines are 3-0 in the Big Ten, where it counts, but they haven't hit any big competition.
6. Illinois: The Illini were introduced to Wisconsin on Wednesday, when the Badgers held Illinois to 31.6 shooting.
7. Minnesota: A victory over Penn State wasn't the prettiest, but as Richard Pitino is already finding out, a win is a win in this league.
8. Purdue: If the Boilermakers continue to hit only 65.8 percent of their free throws, it's going to be a long season.
9. Indiana: The Hoosiers' youth shows. They are 327th out of 351 teams nationally in turnover percentage, according to kenpom.com.
10. Penn State: A win over the visiting Gophers was in the Nittany Lions' grasp. Instead, they're still waiting for their first league victory.
11. Nebraska: The Huskers have not had it easy so far, but they nearly pulled one out this week against Michigan at home.
12. Northwestern: Perhaps the only thing worse than Wildcats basketball right now is the new player-designed uniforms.