We end the rush hour with a number of crashes on the system. Here is where you will find traffic problems:
- Westbound 694 at Edgerton Street. There is another one at Victoria Street.
- Southbound Hwy. 169 at 85th Avenue in Brooklyn Park
- Northbound 35W at 46th Street in Minneapolis
- Southbound 94 at 57th Avenue
- Westbound Crosstown at Hwy. 100 and Tracy Avenue
- Eastbound 94 at Cretin Avenue. There is a second one at Huron Blvd.
- Westbound 494 at France Avenue in Bloomington
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
In just over a month, crews will get to work on a $57 million pavement rehabilitation and bridge repair project on Interstate 94 in Minneapolis that promises snarl traffic for much of the summer.
Here in Minneapolis-St. Paul, we come in slightly below the average at 40 hours a year. That was enough to earn us the dubious title of the 15th most congested city in the nation and 18th most snarled in North America.
The TSA recommends that travelers arrive at the airport two hours prior to the flight's departure.
An overwhelming majority of motorists - 83 percent - are concerned about safety on the nation's roads, but that hasn't dissuaded them from engaging in risky behavior while behind the wheel.
Metro Mobility provided more than 2.23 million rides in 2016, a 6 percent jump over the previous year, according to figures recently released by the Metropolitan Council.