The agonizing rush shows no signs of improving any time soon as mainline routes remain clogged. In the past half hour, the number of crashes has increased. Keep the speeds down, even if you are fortunate to have some open space.
Here are the current incidents:
- Southbound I-35 closed from Wyoming to Forest Lake due to numerous spinouts and crashes near Hwy. 8.
- Northbound 494 has one lane now open at Bass Lake Road. Crews are working to pull a semi out of the ditch.
- Westbound Hwy. 36, left lane blocked at Edgerton Street.
- Westbound 94 at the Lowry Tunnel, right lane blocked with a stall
- Ramp closed on eastbound Crosstown to northbound Hwy. 100
- Ramp closed northbound Hwy. 280 to Hennepin Avenue
- Southbound 35W, crash in right lane at County Road C.