Traffic remains thick on westbound Hwy. 36 from Edgerton Street to 35W. That trip through Roseville is taking 18 to 22 minutes.
Ahead on 35W, things are not moving much faster from Stinson Blvd. to I-94.
There is better news for westbound 94 drivers. The congestion that had locked things up for most of the rush hour is loosening. Travel times have dropped to 25 minutes from McKnight Road over to Cedar Avenue in Minneapolis.
Westbound 694 is 13 minutes from 35E over to 35W due to the work zone activity. Eastbound 694 is slowest from Brooklyn Blvd. to 35W, with 10 minutes needed.
Our other congested areas include:
- Eastbound 494 from Hwy. 169 to 35W
- Northbound 35W from Crosstown to 26th Street
- Northbound Hwy. 100 Crosstown to Hwy. 7
- Eastbound 394 from Hwy. 169 to Wirth Pkwy.
- Southbound 94 from Broadway to Hwy. 280