A three-vehicle crash is blocking the ramp from westbound 94 to westbound 394 in downtown Minneapolis. Look for that to quickly affect westbound 94 traffic from Hennepin Avenue.
Look for a ramp jam on eastbound 94 to Riverside Avenue. Eastbound traffic on 94 is slow in the immediate area.
On westbound 694, it's a fender bender on the right shoulder that has traffic crawling from Hwy. 36 past the scene at Century Avenue.
Our other trouble spots:
- Hwy. 610 at Hwy. 252. Both directions tough on either side of the scene
- Southbound 169 at the Hwy. 101 exit. A truck was just pulled out of the median
- Westbound 94 at Brooklyn Blvd. is hampered with a spinout crash
- Northbound 35W has the right lane blocked with a crash at Diamond Lake Road
- Westbound 494 at the Mississippi River bridge in the Newport area.
The railroad crossing arms are still stuck in the down position at Hwy. 101 and Hwy. 5 in Chanhassen.