Crashes and spinout just keep coming. Here are the latest problem spots:
- Northbound Hwy. 61 closed at Lower Afton Road due to crash.
- Eastbound 94 at Hennepin Avenue. Crash on right shoulder.
- Stall blocking ramp from southbound 169 to westbound 394/Hwy. 12.
- Ramp from westbound 694 to Century Avenue.
- Vehicle in ditch on eastbound Hwy. 10 at Armstrong Blvd. in Ramsey.
- Spinout on eastbound 94 at Hemlock Lane.
- Crash on eastbound 94 at Hwy. 101 in Rogers.
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
The Minnesota Department of Transportation has plans to improve safety for pedestrians and bicyclists who use Snelling Avenue in St. Paul's Midway area. And they will be shared during a meeting at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Nice Ride Minnesota has a new app. It also wants to raise the number of single rides taken on the bike sharing network.
Detours and weekend and nightly closures are coming to a stretch of Hwy. 12 in the west metro this fall and they may be welcome.
As it's hot, hot, hot, motorists may find the biggest traffic snarls this weekend on roads leading to lakes, pools and all places cool.
A $5 refillable Go-To card to cover the round-trip fare plus free food and Dilly Bars was a deal most employees could not pass up. But the hope is that many will become regular bus riders to ease a parking crunch at 10 River Park Plaza and at Gillette's main campus attached to Regions Hospital.