Crashes and spinout just keep coming. Here are the latest problem spots:
- Northbound Hwy. 61 closed at Lower Afton Road due to crash.
- Eastbound 94 at Hennepin Avenue. Crash on right shoulder.
- Stall blocking ramp from southbound 169 to westbound 394/Hwy. 12.
- Ramp from westbound 694 to Century Avenue.
- Vehicle in ditch on eastbound Hwy. 10 at Armstrong Blvd. in Ramsey.
- Spinout on eastbound 94 at Hemlock Lane.
- Crash on eastbound 94 at Hwy. 101 in Rogers.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
About every three hours, a person or vehicle is hit by a train the U.S. Department of Transportation says, and that's why Hopkins Police will be conducting a railroad crossing safety effort on Wednesday.
Intermittent software issues were hampering the Metro Mobility service on Tuesday and officials say it was affecting their ability to schedule rides and complete trips on time.
Tuesday is the day residents of Arden Hills, Shoreview and Mounds View can learn about a construction project that will bring a roundabout to County Road I on the site of the former Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant (TCAAP).
The City of Bloomington says the 86th Street bridge over Interstate 35W is closed after a vehicle driving on the freeway hit the bridge on Sunday.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation on Monday will close the ramp from westbound I-94 to Hennepin and Lyndale avenues in downtown Minneapolis.