Crashes and spinout just keep coming. Here are the latest problem spots:
- Northbound Hwy. 61 closed at Lower Afton Road due to crash.
- Eastbound 94 at Hennepin Avenue. Crash on right shoulder.
- Stall blocking ramp from southbound 169 to westbound 394/Hwy. 12.
- Ramp from westbound 694 to Century Avenue.
- Vehicle in ditch on eastbound Hwy. 10 at Armstrong Blvd. in Ramsey.
- Spinout on eastbound 94 at Hemlock Lane.
- Crash on eastbound 94 at Hwy. 101 in Rogers.
From Around the Web
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
Traffic heading north on 3rd Avenue during evening rush hours has been horrendous all week largely due to a Centerpoint Energy project between Washington Avenue and 2nd Street.
In case you missed it, a provision in the omnibus transportation finance bill signed into law last week by Gov. Mark Dayton increases the fines for drivers who are caught texting for the second time.
A Wisconsin man who said he just wanted to race the State Trooper he encountered on a northern Minnesota interstate is in now in jail.
It's batter up Thursday for the St. Paul Saints who open the 2015 season at their new home, CHS Field in downtown St. Paul's Lowertown district.
We've all heard the admonitions about not texting while driving, the safety risks notwithstanding, but here's another reason not to: Your fellow motorists despise you.