Crashes and spinout just keep coming. Here are the latest problem spots:
- Northbound Hwy. 61 closed at Lower Afton Road due to crash.
- Eastbound 94 at Hennepin Avenue. Crash on right shoulder.
- Stall blocking ramp from southbound 169 to westbound 394/Hwy. 12.
- Ramp from westbound 694 to Century Avenue.
- Vehicle in ditch on eastbound Hwy. 10 at Armstrong Blvd. in Ramsey.
- Spinout on eastbound 94 at Hemlock Lane.
- Crash on eastbound 94 at Hwy. 101 in Rogers.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Road and lane closures with their associated detours are not fun for anybody, and this weekend will be a dozy for drivers in the west metro.
Motorists won't be able to use the new road for about another month.
At an open house Tuesday, stakeholders can weigh in on a plan to move part of the area's second rapid bus line from Olson Highway to Glenwood Avenue when light rail line opens in 2021.
With an average of one person dying each day on Minnesota roads, the state is on pace to eclipse the 411 deaths reported last year.
Temporary "No Parking" signs have started to appear on city streets in Minneapolis and St. Paul as both municipalities this week send out sweepers to pick up gravel, leaves and debris as well as sand and dirt.