Here is the latest list of trouble spots in terms of crashes and spinouts. That is in addition to the icy and snow-covered roads that have slowed traffic.
- Bus stuck in right lane on eastbound Crosstown at Tracy Avenue
- Left lane blocked on westbound 94 at Huron Blvd.
- Ramp closed, westbound 94 to southbound Hwy. 169
- Northbound Hwy. 100, right lane blocked with crash at Minnetonka Blvd.
- Westbound 494, crash blocking a lane at Penn Avenue
- Eastbound 94, lane blocked at Huron Bvld.
- Westbound 494, rollover at Hwy. 5
- Westbound 94 at I-35E in downtown St. Paul. Two lanes blocked. Traffic jammed on northbound Hwy. 52 on Lafayette Bridge
- Westbound 394 at Dunwoody Blvd. Traffic at gridlock in the area
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
An Allina ambulance landed on its side in Minneapolis Wednesday night when it was struck by a passenger car, which caused it to roll, police said.
A bizarre wreck at Iowa State University drew lots of attention from a number of people who pulled out their phones, but the didn't use them to dial 911.
The Northstar Commuter line has taken beatings both in the press and at the fare box over the past couple years largely over its dismal on time performance. But passengers are starting to find their way back.
It's illegal to drive while wearing headphones in both ears and this month Plymouth Police will be looking for drivers who violate the law.
Peepholes are great for sizing up those who knock your home or apartment door, but not so great when it comes to driving.