Here is the latest list of trouble spots in terms of crashes and spinouts. That is in addition to the icy and snow-covered roads that have slowed traffic.
- Bus stuck in right lane on eastbound Crosstown at Tracy Avenue
- Left lane blocked on westbound 94 at Huron Blvd.
- Ramp closed, westbound 94 to southbound Hwy. 169
- Northbound Hwy. 100, right lane blocked with crash at Minnetonka Blvd.
- Westbound 494, crash blocking a lane at Penn Avenue
- Eastbound 94, lane blocked at Huron Bvld.
- Westbound 494, rollover at Hwy. 5
- Westbound 94 at I-35E in downtown St. Paul. Two lanes blocked. Traffic jammed on northbound Hwy. 52 on Lafayette Bridge
- Westbound 394 at Dunwoody Blvd. Traffic at gridlock in the area
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
The TSA recommends that travelers arrive at the airport two hours prior to the flight's departure.
An overwhelming majority of motorists - 83 percent - are concerned about safety on the nation's roads, but that hasn't dissuaded them from engaging in risky behavior while behind the wheel.
Metro Mobility provided more than 2.23 million rides in 2016, a 6 percent jump over the previous year, according to figures recently released by the Metropolitan Council.
Winter weather in Montana and mudslides in Washington has forced Amtrak to halt service on the Empire Builder for the second time this week.
With Map It! transit riders will have assurance that their bus or train is on the way, Metro Transit says.