Here is the latest list of trouble spots in terms of crashes and spinouts. That is in addition to the icy and snow-covered roads that have slowed traffic.
- Bus stuck in right lane on eastbound Crosstown at Tracy Avenue
- Left lane blocked on westbound 94 at Huron Blvd.
- Ramp closed, westbound 94 to southbound Hwy. 169
- Northbound Hwy. 100, right lane blocked with crash at Minnetonka Blvd.
- Westbound 494, crash blocking a lane at Penn Avenue
- Eastbound 94, lane blocked at Huron Bvld.
- Westbound 494, rollover at Hwy. 5
- Westbound 94 at I-35E in downtown St. Paul. Two lanes blocked. Traffic jammed on northbound Hwy. 52 on Lafayette Bridge
- Westbound 394 at Dunwoody Blvd. Traffic at gridlock in the area
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Baseball will be back Monday as the Minnesota Twins kickoff the 2017 season with a game at Target Field, but that's not the only season opener on the calendar that day.
Crews will get back to work on reconstructing Washington Avenue Monday and that means a detour for downtown drivers.
Within the next few weeks, Hennepin County will begin rebuilding a long segment of 66th Street in Richfield, and it's likely to bring traffic hassles for at least two construction seasons.
Officials at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are telling spring break travelers to arrive two hours early and for good reason. The airport is seeing near record passenger volume this month, with Friday St. Patrick's Day expected to be the busiest day of the season.
Among the options on the table include raising all fares 25 cents. Another option would raise fares for local rides by 25 cents and express fares by 50 cents.