A multi-car mess sat on the shoulder for more than an hour at the junction of Hwy. 36, Hwy. 280 and I-35W in northeast. That has westbound Hwy. 36 jammed back to near Hwy. 61. The good news is the carnage is gone and traffic is flowing again. However, westbound 36 drivers will find a 20 minute drive yet from Hwy. 61 to 35W.
But with one problem gone, another two or three have popped up. Look out for a fresh wreck on eastbound 94 at Huron Blvd. in Minneapolis. That one goes along with this list of problem spots:
- Northbound 494 at Excelsior Blvd in Minnetonka
- Northbound Cedar Avenue at 127th Street in Apple Valley
- Northbound 35W at 90th Street in Bloomington and another crash at 66th Street in Richfield. Northbound 35W remains jammed from Crosstown to downtown Minneapolis due to earlier stall at 35th Street
- Two cars in the ditch due to icy conditions on northbound 35W at County Road E2
- Northbound 35E at Lone Oak Road in Eagan
- Eastbound 94 at Hwy. 65 on the left shoulder in Minneapolis. Slow coming out of the Lowry Hill Tunnel