We are crash free at this hour, but several areas are seeing sluggish traffic due to congestion. Expect to hit the brakes in the following locations:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from Glenwood Avenue to 494
- Westbound Crosstown from Hiawatha Avenue to France Avenue
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Interchange down to Hwy. 7
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to Black Dog Road
- Westbound 494 from 24th Avenue to Hwy. 100
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to Hwy. 280
- Northbound 35E from 494 to W. 7th Street.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
The intersection where two Mounds View High School students were killed in a car crash last week will be closed for about 30 minutes Monday afternoon to provide a safe place for people who wish to leave memorials.
A Siberian husky is safe and back home with his owners thanks to a MnDOT employee who pulled the pup out of harms way as it ran along a busy east metro highway.
Here is a heads up for downtown workers who may have forgotten or were unaware that the Vikings have a game at U.S. Bank Stadium Thursday night.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation on Tuesday said new pedestrian bridges at MacKubin and Grotto streets will open on Dec. 2.
With the Thanksgiving holiday last week, you may have missed that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration on Wednesday released new voluntary guidelines that ask makers and developers of electronic devices, apps and smartphones to design their products, that when used by drivers, to cut down on distraction.