We are crash free at this hour, but several areas are seeing sluggish traffic due to congestion. Expect to hit the brakes in the following locations:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from Glenwood Avenue to 494
- Westbound Crosstown from Hiawatha Avenue to France Avenue
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Interchange down to Hwy. 7
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to Black Dog Road
- Westbound 494 from 24th Avenue to Hwy. 100
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to Hwy. 280
- Northbound 35E from 494 to W. 7th Street.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Yes, we've heard this before, but this time the Minnesota Department of Transportation seems fairly certain that the Nine Mile Creek bridge on Hwy. 169 will close Monday.
Organizers of Saturday's Women's March Minnesota are telling protesters, demonstrators and spectators to be ready for traffic delays, and it's advice motorists heading to or through St. Paul may want to heed.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation will put a new deck on the Smith Avenue High Bridge later this year, and in the process will upgrade it curb appeal.
Drivers who use the Nine Mile Creek Bridge on Hwy. 169 between Bren Road and 5th Street/Lincoln Drive on the Minnetonka-Edina border will have more time to find alternate routes.
Too cold. That's the reason the Minnesota Department of Transportation has called off a bridge demolition project that would have shut down a portion of I-94 through Maple Grove.