We are crash free at this hour, but several areas are seeing sluggish traffic due to congestion. Expect to hit the brakes in the following locations:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from Glenwood Avenue to 494
- Westbound Crosstown from Hiawatha Avenue to France Avenue
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Interchange down to Hwy. 7
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to Black Dog Road
- Westbound 494 from 24th Avenue to Hwy. 100
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to Hwy. 280
- Northbound 35E from 494 to W. 7th Street.
From Around the Web
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
A Wisconsin man who said he just wanted to race the State Trooper he encountered on a northern Minnesota interstate is in now in jail.
It's batter up Thursday for the St. Paul Saints who open the 2015 season at their new home, CHS Field in downtown St. Paul's Lowertown district.
We've all heard the admonitions about not texting while driving, the safety risks notwithstanding, but here's another reason not to: Your fellow motorists despise you.
A five-mile stretch of I-94 between downtown St. Paul and the Midway will be closed to allow MnDOT to remove the Snelling Avenue bridge deck.
It looks like it will be a fine morning for a bike ride, and that's good since today Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges and a number of Minneapolis City Council members will lead group rides Friday as part of Bike to Work Day.