We are crash free at this hour, but several areas are seeing sluggish traffic due to congestion. Expect to hit the brakes in the following locations:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from Glenwood Avenue to 494
- Westbound Crosstown from Hiawatha Avenue to France Avenue
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Interchange down to Hwy. 7
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to Black Dog Road
- Westbound 494 from 24th Avenue to Hwy. 100
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to Hwy. 280
- Northbound 35E from 494 to W. 7th Street.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Within the next few weeks, Hennepin County will begin rebuilding a long segment of 66th Street in Richfield, and it's likely to bring traffic hassles for at least two construction seasons.
Officials at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are telling spring break travelers to arrive two hours early and for good reason. The airport is seeing near record passenger volume this month, with Friday St. Patrick's Day expected to be the busiest day of the season.
Among the options on the table include raising all fares 25 cents. Another option would raise fares for local rides by 25 cents and express fares by 50 cents.
Green Line riders can expect delays late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning as Metro Transit conducts maintenance on the line.
Thousands of motorists who use Foley Boulevard in Coon Rapids will be on detour starting Tuesday, the Anoka County Transportation Department said.