The Drive will cut right to the chase. Here are the problem spots:
- Left lane blocked on eastbound Crosstown at Tracy Avenue
- Ramp closed westbound 94 to southbound 169
- Two lanes blocked on westbound 394 just before Dunwoody. Traffic parked into downtown
- Westbound 94 at 35E, left lane blocked with spinout
- Westbound 94 crammed Huron to Cedar. Semi stuck in right lane
- Westbound 494 at Hwy. 5. Rollvoer crash in right lane
- Semi blocking two lanes on westbound 94 at Maple Grove Pkwy.
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
The words brought the room to a hush: "I am responsible for Courtney not having a mom," Craig Barnd said as the cameras rolled.
Called BeMyDD - as in be my designated driver - the service allows customers to hire a personal chauffeur to drive them around town in the comfort of their own car.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation will reduce southbound I-35E through Maplewood and St. Paul to a single lane during the midday hours Tuesday and the agency is warning motorists to expect significant delays.
The highway was closed for more than three hours as officials investigated the two-vehicle crash that left a Bloomington woman dead.
Tuesday and Wednesday will be the worst days to getaway, say the popular real-time traffic apps Waze and Google Maps