The Drive will cut right to the chase. Here are the problem spots:
- Left lane blocked on eastbound Crosstown at Tracy Avenue
- Ramp closed westbound 94 to southbound 169
- Two lanes blocked on westbound 394 just before Dunwoody. Traffic parked into downtown
- Westbound 94 at 35E, left lane blocked with spinout
- Westbound 94 crammed Huron to Cedar. Semi stuck in right lane
- Westbound 494 at Hwy. 5. Rollvoer crash in right lane
- Semi blocking two lanes on westbound 94 at Maple Grove Pkwy.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
As the number of people riding the metro area's two light-rail lines soars, so is the number of passengers who take rides without paying.
Road and lane closures with their associated detours are not fun for anybody, and this weekend will be a dozy for drivers in the west metro.
Motorists won't be able to use the new road for about another month.
At an open house Tuesday, stakeholders can weigh in on a plan to move part of the area's second rapid bus line from Olson Highway to Glenwood Avenue when light rail line opens in 2021.
With an average of one person dying each day on Minnesota roads, the state is on pace to eclipse the 411 deaths reported last year.