The Drive will cut right to the chase. Here are the problem spots:
- Left lane blocked on eastbound Crosstown at Tracy Avenue
- Ramp closed westbound 94 to southbound 169
- Two lanes blocked on westbound 394 just before Dunwoody. Traffic parked into downtown
- Westbound 94 at 35E, left lane blocked with spinout
- Westbound 94 crammed Huron to Cedar. Semi stuck in right lane
- Westbound 494 at Hwy. 5. Rollvoer crash in right lane
- Semi blocking two lanes on westbound 94 at Maple Grove Pkwy.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
About every three hours, a person or vehicle is hit by a train the U.S. Department of Transportation says, and that's why Hopkins Police will be conducting a railroad crossing safety effort on Wednesday.
Intermittent software issues were hampering the Metro Mobility service on Tuesday and officials say it was affecting their ability to schedule rides and complete trips on time.
Tuesday is the day residents of Arden Hills, Shoreview and Mounds View can learn about a construction project that will bring a roundabout to County Road I on the site of the former Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant (TCAAP).
The City of Bloomington says the 86th Street bridge over Interstate 35W is closed after a vehicle driving on the freeway hit the bridge on Sunday.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation on Monday will close the ramp from westbound I-94 to Hennepin and Lyndale avenues in downtown Minneapolis.