After a flurry of crashes during the 7 o'clock hour, we begin the final hour of the rush with the residual effects of earlier crashes and the typical congestion.
Here is where you will encounter slow downs:
- Westbound 494 from Pilot Knob Road past a crash on the Minnesota River bridge
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Interchange to Hwy. 55
- Westbound 94 from Mounds Blvd. past a crash at Hwy. 280
- Northbound 35W from Crosstown to downtown Minneapolis.
- Southbound 35E from Little Canada Road to downtown St. Paul. Look for a crash at Roselawn Avenue on the right.
- Northbound Hwy. 100 from 50th Street to 394
- Eastbound 394 from Hwy. 100 to Dunwoody Blvd.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Baseball will be back Monday as the Minnesota Twins kickoff the 2017 season with a game at Target Field, but that's not the only season opener on the calendar that day.
Crews will get back to work on reconstructing Washington Avenue Monday and that means a detour for downtown drivers.
Within the next few weeks, Hennepin County will begin rebuilding a long segment of 66th Street in Richfield, and it's likely to bring traffic hassles for at least two construction seasons.
Officials at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are telling spring break travelers to arrive two hours early and for good reason. The airport is seeing near record passenger volume this month, with Friday St. Patrick's Day expected to be the busiest day of the season.
Among the options on the table include raising all fares 25 cents. Another option would raise fares for local rides by 25 cents and express fares by 50 cents.