After a flurry of crashes during the 7 o'clock hour, we begin the final hour of the rush with the residual effects of earlier crashes and the typical congestion.
Here is where you will encounter slow downs:
- Westbound 494 from Pilot Knob Road past a crash on the Minnesota River bridge
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Interchange to Hwy. 55
- Westbound 94 from Mounds Blvd. past a crash at Hwy. 280
- Northbound 35W from Crosstown to downtown Minneapolis.
- Southbound 35E from Little Canada Road to downtown St. Paul. Look for a crash at Roselawn Avenue on the right.
- Northbound Hwy. 100 from 50th Street to 394
- Eastbound 394 from Hwy. 100 to Dunwoody Blvd.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
In what has become a seasonal favorite, Canadian Pacific Railroad's Holiday Train has pulled into town, and this year with an expanded schedule.
When the new segment of Hwy. 610 officially opens later today, motorists will finally be able to drive from Hwy. 10/47 in Coon Rapids all the way to Interstate 94 in Maple Grove.
Traffic is flowing freely again on westbound I-694 in Vadnais Heights, but that was not the case earlier.
Two big players in the field of transportation advocacy, outreach, and programming will join forces. Transit for Livable Communities and St. Paul Smart Trips will become one organization starting Jan. 1, officials from both nonprofits announced Wednesday.
The intersection where two Mounds View High School students were killed in a car crash last week will be closed for about 30 minutes Monday afternoon to provide a safe place for people who wish to leave memorials.