An injury accident on southbound I-494 just past the Fish Lake Interchange has traffic parked through Maple Grove. The backup extends back onto eastbound 94. Drivers on eastbound 94 will find speeds drop to near 10 miles per hour from Elm Creek Blvd. to the split.
Things are not moving much faster on eastbound 94 from the Brooklyn Center curve past a three-car crash at 49th Avenue in north Minneapolis.
At least 10 crashes and spinouts litter the system, and they are bringing delays. Here is where you'll find other hangups:
- Eastbound I-494 at Hwy. 13 in Mendota
- Westbound 694 at Hwy. 5 in Oakdale
- Southbound 35W at Hiawatha Avenue in Minneapolis. There is a report of a light pole in the lanes
- Westbound 394 at Dunwoody Blvd.
- Northbound 35E at Wagon Wheel Trail