Accidents have been few and far between this morning, but that's because nobody is able to move more than 20 miles per hour on many mainline routes.
Travel times are growing about as fast as the snow is falling. Traffic maps are red just about everywhere you go.
The toughest drives:
- Westbound 94 from Hudson to downtown St. Paul
- Eastbound 94 from St. Michael to the Fish Lake Interchange
- Westbound 494 from Lake Road in Woodbury to Hwy. 100 in Bloomington. That's one line of traffic
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to Hwy. 280
- Southbound 35E from the Forest Lake Split to 694
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from Hwy. 610 to 394 and northbound 169 from Hwy. 7 to 394.
Our current incidents include a wreck blocking the left lane on Hwy. 13 at Cliff Road in Eagan, and a water main break on northbound Hwy. 100 at 27th Street. The ramp to Cedar Lake Road is closed.