The roads have become dangerous in the past 10 minutes with a number of crashes. Here is where you'll find them:
- Westbound 94 has two lanes blocked at Snelling Avenue with fire trucks on the scene of a crash. Traffic starts to jam up at John Ireland Blvd.
- Eastbound 94 at Prior Avenue. Things tangle at Hwy. 280.
- Westbound Hwy. 36. The left lane is blocked with a couple vehicles and debris at Dale Street
- Southbound Hwy. 100 on the right shoulder at 77th Street in Edina.
- It's clogged on westbound 494 in Bloomington due to a crash in the left lane at Lyndale Avenue. You'll feel the effects at 12th Avenue.
- On the ramp from Hennepin Avenue to eastbound 94.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Here in Minneapolis-St. Paul, we come in slightly below the average at 40 hours a year. That was enough to earn us the dubious title of the 15th most congested city in the nation and 18th most snarled in North America.
The TSA recommends that travelers arrive at the airport two hours prior to the flight's departure.
An overwhelming majority of motorists - 83 percent - are concerned about safety on the nation's roads, but that hasn't dissuaded them from engaging in risky behavior while behind the wheel.
Metro Mobility provided more than 2.23 million rides in 2016, a 6 percent jump over the previous year, according to figures recently released by the Metropolitan Council.
Winter weather in Montana and mudslides in Washington has forced Amtrak to halt service on the Empire Builder for the second time this week.