The roads have become dangerous in the past 10 minutes with a number of crashes. Here is where you'll find them:
- Westbound 94 has two lanes blocked at Snelling Avenue with fire trucks on the scene of a crash. Traffic starts to jam up at John Ireland Blvd.
- Eastbound 94 at Prior Avenue. Things tangle at Hwy. 280.
- Westbound Hwy. 36. The left lane is blocked with a couple vehicles and debris at Dale Street
- Southbound Hwy. 100 on the right shoulder at 77th Street in Edina.
- It's clogged on westbound 494 in Bloomington due to a crash in the left lane at Lyndale Avenue. You'll feel the effects at 12th Avenue.
- On the ramp from Hennepin Avenue to eastbound 94.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Drivers who use the Nine Mile Creek Bridge on Hwy. 169 between Bren Road and 5th Street/Lincoln Drive on the Minnetonka-Edina border will have more time to find alternate routes.
Too cold. That's the reason the Minnesota Department of Transportation has called off a bridge demolition project that would have shut down a portion of I-94 through Maple Grove.
It's still two years out on the construction schedule, but the City of Minneapolis has preliminary plans for a big re-do of 8th Street in the downtown. On Thursday,officials will share them with the public during two open houses at the IDS Crystal Court.
Motorists who plan on using Interstate 94 in Maple Grove over the long holiday weekend will encounter a detour as the Minnesota Department of Transportation takes down 101st Avenue bridge.
Gov. Mark Dayton has signed a proclamation designating Monday as "Law Enforcement Appreciation Day." To mark the occasion, the I-35W bridge over the Mississippi River in the downtown Minneapolis will be lit in blue Monday night.