The roads have become dangerous in the past 10 minutes with a number of crashes. Here is where you'll find them:
- Westbound 94 has two lanes blocked at Snelling Avenue with fire trucks on the scene of a crash. Traffic starts to jam up at John Ireland Blvd.
- Eastbound 94 at Prior Avenue. Things tangle at Hwy. 280.
- Westbound Hwy. 36. The left lane is blocked with a couple vehicles and debris at Dale Street
- Southbound Hwy. 100 on the right shoulder at 77th Street in Edina.
- It's clogged on westbound 494 in Bloomington due to a crash in the left lane at Lyndale Avenue. You'll feel the effects at 12th Avenue.
- On the ramp from Hennepin Avenue to eastbound 94.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
If AAA's predictions are correct, the roads leading out of the metro might be more crowded than those in town as throngs head to the lakes, cabins and places to enjoy the season's first long holiday weekend. Major road construction project could also hamper in-town travel
Northbound Blue Line riders can expect trips to take a bit longer on several nights this spring and summer.
Ramsey County crews began removing striping along Maryland Avenue between Greenbrier Street and Johnson Parkway in St. Paul, marking the start of a test of a new configuration that will reduce the road from two lanes in each direction to one with a center turn lane.
A two-week seat belt enforcement campaign begins on Monday.
On average, more than 11,000 commuters ride their bikes to work each day, city officials say, and they are hoping for more during Friday's annual Bike to Work Day.