The roads have become dangerous in the past 10 minutes with a number of crashes. Here is where you'll find them:
- Westbound 94 has two lanes blocked at Snelling Avenue with fire trucks on the scene of a crash. Traffic starts to jam up at John Ireland Blvd.
- Eastbound 94 at Prior Avenue. Things tangle at Hwy. 280.
- Westbound Hwy. 36. The left lane is blocked with a couple vehicles and debris at Dale Street
- Southbound Hwy. 100 on the right shoulder at 77th Street in Edina.
- It's clogged on westbound 494 in Bloomington due to a crash in the left lane at Lyndale Avenue. You'll feel the effects at 12th Avenue.
- On the ramp from Hennepin Avenue to eastbound 94.
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
Minnesota drivers are far from perfect, but they are considered the best in the nation for the second straight year according to a study out Friday from Carinsurancecomparison.com.
The hustle and bustle of the holiday season swings into full gear starting Wednesday afternoon as scores will hit the roads for the Thanksgiving weekend. AAA says more than 42 million motorists will take to the highways and byways over the five-day weekend.
The words brought the room to a hush: "I am responsible for Courtney not having a mom," Craig Barnd said as the cameras rolled.
Called BeMyDD - as in be my designated driver - the service allows customers to hire a personal chauffeur to drive them around town in the comfort of their own car.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation will reduce southbound I-35E through Maplewood and St. Paul to a single lane during the midday hours Tuesday and the agency is warning motorists to expect significant delays.