A wreck off on the right shoulder is slowing traffic on westbound Hwy. 36 at Snelling Avenue. Plan on 15 minutes from Hwy. 61 over to 35W.
No mishaps, just heavy traffic that is making for a 26-minute commute on westbound 494 from Lake Road in Woodbury over to 35E in Eagan.
Northbound 35E struggles from Lone Oak Road to downtown St. Paul. An earlier car fire led to delays that have not dissapated.
Northbound 169 crawls from Canterbury Road up to 494. A three-vehicle crash on the Bloomington Ferry Bridge is the culprit.
Other areas where drivers are having to hit the brakes include:
- Westbound 94 from Hwy. 61 to Marion Street
- Eastbound 394 between Hwy. 169 and Wirth Pkwy.
- Northbound Hwy. 100 approaching Hwy. 100.
- Eastbound 494 from Hwy. 212 over to West Bush Lake Road
- Southbound 35W from Hwy. 10 to Hwy. 280.