The calmness on southbound 35W has come to an end as a vehicle and a truck got tangled up and parked on the right shoulder at County Road I.
That has traffic crawling from 95th Avenue past the scene.
Just heard a disconcerting report about a driver heading the wrong way on westbound 394 between Hwy. 100 and Xenia Avenue.
The traffic maps are starting to get a little colorful, with many pockets of orange and red. That translate into slow traffic.
- Westbound 94 from McKnight into downtown St. Paul
- Northbound Hwy. 52 from 117th Avenue up to 494
- Northbound Cedar from McAndrews up to Crosstown
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to 86th Street
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Split to Hwy. 55
- Both directions of 494 from W. Bush Lake Road and 35W.