For at least a moment, we are crash free on the system, but we do have plenty of slow traffic.
Northbound 169 is looking heavy duty from Canterbury Road up to 494. That's 18 to 22 minutes.
Northbound 35W slows from County 42 up to 82nd Street. That's about 15 minutes.
Westbound 94 is clogged from White Bear Avenue to downtown St. Paul. That trip is still at 15 minutes even though an earlier crash at Jackson Street has been long gone.
Other places where commuters will find pockets of congestion:
- Southbound Hwy. 252 and 94 from 85th Avenue to downtown Minneapolis.
- Westbound 494 from Lake Road over to Hwy. 110.
- Southbound 35W from Hwy. 10 to Hwy. 280
- Southbound 35E from 694 to downtown St. Paul
- Both directions of the Crosstown on either side of 35W.
- Northbound Hiawatha Avenue from 38th Street to Cedar Avenue.