With school back in session and most people back to work, congestion in the typical spots has returned. Here is where you will find sluggish traffic:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from 94 to 394, 15 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from 94 to 394: 15 minutes
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from White Bear Avenue to 35W: 14 minutes
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to Crosstown: 12 to 14 minutes. Crash near Hwy. 13
- Northbound Cedar Avenue from McAndrews Rd to Crosstown: 15 minutes. Crash at Hwy. 13.
- Eastbound 94 from 7th Street to Huron Blvd: 15 minutes. Crash blocking left lane on Dartmouth Bridge
- Southbound 35E from Little Canada Road to downtown St. Paul: 15 minutes. Crash at Larpenteur Avenue
- Northbound 35W from 50th Street to Lake Street in Minneapolis: Crash involving semi at 46th Street.
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
An Allina ambulance landed on its side in Minneapolis Wednesday night when it was struck by a passenger car, which caused it to roll, police said.
A bizarre wreck at Iowa State University drew lots of attention from a number of people who pulled out their phones, but the didn't use them to dial 911.
The Northstar Commuter line has taken beatings both in the press and at the fare box over the past couple years largely over its dismal on time performance. But passengers are starting to find their way back.
It's illegal to drive while wearing headphones in both ears and this month Plymouth Police will be looking for drivers who violate the law.
Peepholes are great for sizing up those who knock your home or apartment door, but not so great when it comes to driving.