With school back in session and most people back to work, congestion in the typical spots has returned. Here is where you will find sluggish traffic:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from 94 to 394, 15 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from 94 to 394: 15 minutes
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from White Bear Avenue to 35W: 14 minutes
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to Crosstown: 12 to 14 minutes. Crash near Hwy. 13
- Northbound Cedar Avenue from McAndrews Rd to Crosstown: 15 minutes. Crash at Hwy. 13.
- Eastbound 94 from 7th Street to Huron Blvd: 15 minutes. Crash blocking left lane on Dartmouth Bridge
- Southbound 35E from Little Canada Road to downtown St. Paul: 15 minutes. Crash at Larpenteur Avenue
- Northbound 35W from 50th Street to Lake Street in Minneapolis: Crash involving semi at 46th Street.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Drivers who sleep less than 7 hours a night significantly raise their risk of getting in a crash, a new study from the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety found.
The intersection where two Mounds View High School students were killed in a car crash last week will be closed for about 30 minutes Monday afternoon to provide a safe place for people who wish to leave memorials.
A Siberian husky is safe and back home with his owners thanks to a MnDOT employee who pulled the pup out of harms way as it ran along a busy east metro highway.
Here is a heads up for downtown workers who may have forgotten or were unaware that the Vikings have a game at U.S. Bank Stadium Thursday night.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation on Tuesday said new pedestrian bridges at MacKubin and Grotto streets will open on Dec. 2.