With school back in session and most people back to work, congestion in the typical spots has returned. Here is where you will find sluggish traffic:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from 94 to 394, 15 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from 94 to 394: 15 minutes
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from White Bear Avenue to 35W: 14 minutes
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to Crosstown: 12 to 14 minutes. Crash near Hwy. 13
- Northbound Cedar Avenue from McAndrews Rd to Crosstown: 15 minutes. Crash at Hwy. 13.
- Eastbound 94 from 7th Street to Huron Blvd: 15 minutes. Crash blocking left lane on Dartmouth Bridge
- Southbound 35E from Little Canada Road to downtown St. Paul: 15 minutes. Crash at Larpenteur Avenue
- Northbound 35W from 50th Street to Lake Street in Minneapolis: Crash involving semi at 46th Street.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Within the next few weeks, Hennepin County will begin rebuilding a long segment of 66th Street in Richfield, and it's likely to bring traffic hassles for at least two construction seasons.
Officials at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are telling spring break travelers to arrive two hours early and for good reason. The airport is seeing near record passenger volume this month, with Friday St. Patrick's Day expected to be the busiest day of the season.
Among the options on the table include raising all fares 25 cents. Another option would raise fares for local rides by 25 cents and express fares by 50 cents.
Green Line riders can expect delays late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning as Metro Transit conducts maintenance on the line.
Thousands of motorists who use Foley Boulevard in Coon Rapids will be on detour starting Tuesday, the Anoka County Transportation Department said.