With school back in session and most people back to work, congestion in the typical spots has returned. Here is where you will find sluggish traffic:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from 94 to 394, 15 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from 94 to 394: 15 minutes
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from White Bear Avenue to 35W: 14 minutes
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to Crosstown: 12 to 14 minutes. Crash near Hwy. 13
- Northbound Cedar Avenue from McAndrews Rd to Crosstown: 15 minutes. Crash at Hwy. 13.
- Eastbound 94 from 7th Street to Huron Blvd: 15 minutes. Crash blocking left lane on Dartmouth Bridge
- Southbound 35E from Little Canada Road to downtown St. Paul: 15 minutes. Crash at Larpenteur Avenue
- Northbound 35W from 50th Street to Lake Street in Minneapolis: Crash involving semi at 46th Street.
From Around the Web
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
SouthWest Transit's new dial-a-ride service is up an running and this week residents of Eden Prairie can try it out for free.
Commuting patterns for thousands of Metro Transit riders will change Monday morning when a massive project to remake Nicollet Mall gets underway.
The three-day Independence Day holiday weekend looks to be warm and dry, just about perfect for watching the scores of Twin Cities area fireworks displays that will draw crowds to shows both large and small Friday and Saturday nights.
With many people taking Friday off and turning Independence Day into a long holiday weekend, Metro Transit and suburban transit providers are expecting fewer riders and are adjusting service to reflect decreased demand. That could catch some commuters off guard as the official holiday is not until Saturday.
Metro Transit will run fewer Northstar trains on Friday, and none on Saturday.