With school back in session and most people back to work, congestion in the typical spots has returned. Here is where you will find sluggish traffic:
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from 94 to 394, 15 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from 94 to 394: 15 minutes
- Westbound Hwy. 36 from White Bear Avenue to 35W: 14 minutes
- Northbound 35W from County Road 42 to Crosstown: 12 to 14 minutes. Crash near Hwy. 13
- Northbound Cedar Avenue from McAndrews Rd to Crosstown: 15 minutes. Crash at Hwy. 13.
- Eastbound 94 from 7th Street to Huron Blvd: 15 minutes. Crash blocking left lane on Dartmouth Bridge
- Southbound 35E from Little Canada Road to downtown St. Paul: 15 minutes. Crash at Larpenteur Avenue
- Northbound 35W from 50th Street to Lake Street in Minneapolis: Crash involving semi at 46th Street.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
If AAA's predictions are correct, the roads leading out of the metro might be more crowded than those in town as throngs head to the lakes, cabins and places to enjoy the season's first long holiday weekend. Major road construction project could also hamper in-town travel
Northbound Blue Line riders can expect trips to take a bit longer on several nights this spring and summer.
Ramsey County crews began removing striping along Maryland Avenue between Greenbrier Street and Johnson Parkway in St. Paul, marking the start of a test of a new configuration that will reduce the road from two lanes in each direction to one with a center turn lane.
A two-week seat belt enforcement campaign begins on Monday.
On average, more than 11,000 commuters ride their bikes to work each day, city officials say, and they are hoping for more during Friday's annual Bike to Work Day.