Here is where you can expect delays due to crashes and spinouts.
- Southbound 35W at Johnson Street in Minneapolis
- Southbound Hwy. 100 at 57th Avenue. Stall in left lane. Ahead, things creep along to 394: 26 minutes
- Southbound 35W at County Road C. Slow from Hwy. 88. 15 minutes to downtown Minneapolis.
- Westbound 94 at Park Avenue in Minneapolis.
- Debris is blocking the lanes on southbound Hwy. 52 at I-94 in downtown St. Paul.
From Around the Web
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
A Wisconsin man who said he just wanted to race the State Trooper he encountered on a northern Minnesota interstate is in now in jail.
It's batter up Thursday for the St. Paul Saints who open the 2015 season at their new home, CHS Field in downtown St. Paul's Lowertown district.
We've all heard the admonitions about not texting while driving, the safety risks notwithstanding, but here's another reason not to: Your fellow motorists despise you.
A five-mile stretch of I-94 between downtown St. Paul and the Midway will be closed to allow MnDOT to remove the Snelling Avenue bridge deck.
It looks like it will be a fine morning for a bike ride, and that's good since today Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges and a number of Minneapolis City Council members will lead group rides Friday as part of Bike to Work Day.