Here is where you can expect delays due to crashes and spinouts.
- Southbound 35W at Johnson Street in Minneapolis
- Southbound Hwy. 100 at 57th Avenue. Stall in left lane. Ahead, things creep along to 394: 26 minutes
- Southbound 35W at County Road C. Slow from Hwy. 88. 15 minutes to downtown Minneapolis.
- Westbound 94 at Park Avenue in Minneapolis.
- Debris is blocking the lanes on southbound Hwy. 52 at I-94 in downtown St. Paul.
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
There is one more closure to add to the weekend traffic round up, and it's a big one. Both directions of I-94 will be closed in downtown St. Paul, further complicating efforts to get to Saturday's Wild game.
Plan calls to reopen Hwy. 101 between Shakopee and Chanhassen by Wednesday.
Some low-income residents in the Twin Cities residents could get a break at the fare box.
At long last, commuters in St. Louis Park will be able to cross Hwy. 100 using the new Minnetonka Boulevard bridge. The new overpass will open for motorists and pedestrians on Thursday, the Minnesota Department of Transportation said.
The good news is that County Road 61 between Bluff Creek Drive and Great Plains Blvd. allowing motorists to go from Chanhassen to Chaska will open at 7 p.m. Wednesday, the Minnesota Department of Transportation says.