Here is where you can expect delays due to crashes and spinouts.
- Southbound 35W at Johnson Street in Minneapolis
- Southbound Hwy. 100 at 57th Avenue. Stall in left lane. Ahead, things creep along to 394: 26 minutes
- Southbound 35W at County Road C. Slow from Hwy. 88. 15 minutes to downtown Minneapolis.
- Westbound 94 at Park Avenue in Minneapolis.
- Debris is blocking the lanes on southbound Hwy. 52 at I-94 in downtown St. Paul.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Baseball will be back Monday as the Minnesota Twins kickoff the 2017 season with a game at Target Field, but that's not the only season opener on the calendar that day.
Crews will get back to work on reconstructing Washington Avenue Monday and that means a detour for downtown drivers.
Within the next few weeks, Hennepin County will begin rebuilding a long segment of 66th Street in Richfield, and it's likely to bring traffic hassles for at least two construction seasons.
Officials at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are telling spring break travelers to arrive two hours early and for good reason. The airport is seeing near record passenger volume this month, with Friday St. Patrick's Day expected to be the busiest day of the season.
Among the options on the table include raising all fares 25 cents. Another option would raise fares for local rides by 25 cents and express fares by 50 cents.