It's not hard to find crashes and traffic jams this morning. Here is a sampling of where you can expect bumper to bumper traffic:
- Eastbound Hwy. 212 from Dell Road to 494 in Eden Prairie
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Interchange down to County Road 6
- Northbound 35 and 35W from County 50 in Lakeville to Black Dog Road in Burnsville
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from I-94 to 36th Avenue in New Hope and Brooklyn Park
- Southbound 35E from Hwy. 36 to downtown St. Paul.
- On the ramp from southbound 35E to westbound 94 in St. Paul
- Northbound Hwy. 100 at the Crosstown in Edina. There is another one ahead at Benton.
- Northbound 494 at Hwy. 62
- Rollover on Hwy. 65 at 133rd Avenue NE. in Ham Lake
- Northbound 35E at County 96
- Eastbound Hwy. 5 at Powers Blvd.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Traffic is flowing freely again on westbound I-694 in Vadnais Heights, but that was not the case earlier.
Two big players in the field of transportation advocacy, outreach, and programming will join forces. Transit for Livable Communities and St. Paul Smart Trips will become one organization starting Jan. 1, officials from both nonprofits announced Wednesday.
The intersection where two Mounds View High School students were killed in a car crash last week will be closed for about 30 minutes Monday afternoon to provide a safe place for people who wish to leave memorials.
A Siberian husky is safe and back home with his owners thanks to a MnDOT employee who pulled the pup out of harms way as it ran along a busy east metro highway.
Here is a heads up for downtown workers who may have forgotten or were unaware that the Vikings have a game at U.S. Bank Stadium Thursday night.