It's not hard to find crashes and traffic jams this morning. Here is a sampling of where you can expect bumper to bumper traffic:
- Eastbound Hwy. 212 from Dell Road to 494 in Eden Prairie
- Southbound 494 from the Fish Lake Interchange down to County Road 6
- Northbound 35 and 35W from County 50 in Lakeville to Black Dog Road in Burnsville
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from I-94 to 36th Avenue in New Hope and Brooklyn Park
- Southbound 35E from Hwy. 36 to downtown St. Paul.
- On the ramp from southbound 35E to westbound 94 in St. Paul
- Northbound Hwy. 100 at the Crosstown in Edina. There is another one ahead at Benton.
- Northbound 494 at Hwy. 62
- Rollover on Hwy. 65 at 133rd Avenue NE. in Ham Lake
- Northbound 35E at County 96
- Eastbound Hwy. 5 at Powers Blvd.
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Baseball will be back Monday as the Minnesota Twins kickoff the 2017 season with a game at Target Field, but that's not the only season opener on the calendar that day.
Crews will get back to work on reconstructing Washington Avenue Monday and that means a detour for downtown drivers.
Within the next few weeks, Hennepin County will begin rebuilding a long segment of 66th Street in Richfield, and it's likely to bring traffic hassles for at least two construction seasons.
Officials at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are telling spring break travelers to arrive two hours early and for good reason. The airport is seeing near record passenger volume this month, with Friday St. Patrick's Day expected to be the busiest day of the season.
Among the options on the table include raising all fares 25 cents. Another option would raise fares for local rides by 25 cents and express fares by 50 cents.