The quiet rush hour has gotten busy in the past few minutes with a number of crashes on the system. Here is where you'll run into delays.
- Southbound Hwy. 252 at 85th Avenue in Brooklyn Park
- Eastbound 694 at County Road 81 in Brooklyn Park. Four vehicles involved.
- Hwy. 55 at Hwy. 13 in Mendota Heights
- Eastbound Crosstown at Penn Avenue in Edina
- Southbound 35E at Maryland Avenue in St. Paul
- Westbound 94 at Hennepin Avenu in Minneapolis
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
As the number of people riding the metro area's two light-rail lines soars, so is the number of passengers who take rides without paying.
Road and lane closures with their associated detours are not fun for anybody, and this weekend will be a dozy for drivers in the west metro.
Motorists won't be able to use the new road for about another month.
At an open house Tuesday, stakeholders can weigh in on a plan to move part of the area's second rapid bus line from Olson Highway to Glenwood Avenue when light rail line opens in 2021.
With an average of one person dying each day on Minnesota roads, the state is on pace to eclipse the 411 deaths reported last year.