The quiet rush hour has gotten busy in the past few minutes with a number of crashes on the system. Here is where you'll run into delays.
- Southbound Hwy. 252 at 85th Avenue in Brooklyn Park
- Eastbound 694 at County Road 81 in Brooklyn Park. Four vehicles involved.
- Hwy. 55 at Hwy. 13 in Mendota Heights
- Eastbound Crosstown at Penn Avenue in Edina
- Southbound 35E at Maryland Avenue in St. Paul
- Westbound 94 at Hennepin Avenu in Minneapolis
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
The good news is that County Road 61 between Bluff Creek Drive and Great Plains Blvd. allowing motorists to go from Chanhassen to Chaska will open at 7 p.m. Wednesday, the Minnesota Department of Transportation says.
The St. Paul Public Works Department is taking a survey to get feedback that will be used to better serve residents to improve its winter road maintenance and snow emergency procedures.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation is still working to complete the metro area's newest MnPASS lane on I-35E in St. Paul and Maplewood, but the agency is already looking to extend it into the northeastern suburbs.
Fans heading to metro area sporting events helped Metro Transit set a single-day ridership record on light-rail trains.
TCF Bank Stadium promises to be a busy place this weekend as both the Gophers and Vikings play games on the University of Minnesota campus.