This morning is an ugly one for commuters in just about every corner of the metro. Here is a list of the current accidents:
- Westbound 494 at Hardman Avenue; traffic slows at Bailey Road
- Eastbound 494 at Xerxes Avenue; traffic stacked up at Hwy. 212.
- Eastbound 394 in the car pool lane at General Mills Blvd.
- Eastbound Hwy. 10 at Hwy. 65 in the center median
- Southbound 35E at Hwy. 36; tanker blocking left and center lane.
- Westbound Hwy. 36 just past 35E.
- Westbound 694 at Hwy. 61 in White Bear Lake.
- Northbound Hwy. 100 at 50th Street in Edina.
From Around the Web
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
A Wisconsin man who said he just wanted to race the State Trooper he encountered on a northern Minnesota interstate is in now in jail.
It's batter up Thursday for the St. Paul Saints who open the 2015 season at their new home, CHS Field in downtown St. Paul's Lowertown district.
We've all heard the admonitions about not texting while driving, the safety risks notwithstanding, but here's another reason not to: Your fellow motorists despise you.
A five-mile stretch of I-94 between downtown St. Paul and the Midway will be closed to allow MnDOT to remove the Snelling Avenue bridge deck.
It looks like it will be a fine morning for a bike ride, and that's good since today Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges and a number of Minneapolis City Council members will lead group rides Friday as part of Bike to Work Day.