Traffic continues to move well in most areas of the metro, but we do have a few exceptions.
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to County Road 96 in Blaine and Shoreview, 11 minutes
- Northbound Hwy. 52 from 117th Avenue to Concord Blvd in Inver Grove Heights. That's 12 to 14 minutes.
- Eastbound 94 from Maple Grove Pkwy. to the Fish Lake Interchange, 10 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from Hwy. 10 to Bass Lake Road in Champlin and Brooklyn Park, 18 minutes
- Northbound 35W from the Burnsville Split to the Crosstown, 15 minutes
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Fans heading to this weekend's Lowertown Blues and Funk Fest in St. Paul's Mears Park might not be the only ones singing the blues. Drivers on Hwy. 61 in Cottage Grove where a bridge project has the potential to spawn big backups might be, too.
The Metropolitan Council's proposal to raise bus fares drew more than 6,000 comments, and not surprisingly, the majority were against a plan to tack on another 25 or 50 cents per ride on regular-route bus service and light- and commuter- rail service.
For the past month, Uber users in Minneapolis, Seattle and Houston have been able to tip their drivers. Starting Tuesday, passengers in the rest of the country can do the same.
One of the three river crossings on the south end of downtown St. Paul will close for two days this week putting commuters and transit riders on detour.
There are some images that are indelibly etched in our minds, and one of them is the fall of the thee I-35W bridge in downtown Minneapolis.