Traffic continues to move well in most areas of the metro, but we do have a few exceptions.
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to County Road 96 in Blaine and Shoreview, 11 minutes
- Northbound Hwy. 52 from 117th Avenue to Concord Blvd in Inver Grove Heights. That's 12 to 14 minutes.
- Eastbound 94 from Maple Grove Pkwy. to the Fish Lake Interchange, 10 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from Hwy. 10 to Bass Lake Road in Champlin and Brooklyn Park, 18 minutes
- Northbound 35W from the Burnsville Split to the Crosstown, 15 minutes