Traffic continues to move well in most areas of the metro, but we do have a few exceptions.
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to County Road 96 in Blaine and Shoreview, 11 minutes
- Northbound Hwy. 52 from 117th Avenue to Concord Blvd in Inver Grove Heights. That's 12 to 14 minutes.
- Eastbound 94 from Maple Grove Pkwy. to the Fish Lake Interchange, 10 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from Hwy. 10 to Bass Lake Road in Champlin and Brooklyn Park, 18 minutes
- Northbound 35W from the Burnsville Split to the Crosstown, 15 minutes
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
Minnesota state troopers have the job to protect and serve, and over the weekend two troopers did just that as they helped deliver two babies on the side of the road.
It's been a tough year for pedestrians and bicyclists in St. Paul. Already, 57 have been hit this year and those collisions have resulted in 39 serious injuries, and one death.
Drivers in St. Paul will have one less way to get across Interstate 94 when Cretin Avenue bridge closes on Thursday.
The State Patrol said a 30-year-old man from Clarks Grove, Minn., was driving westbound in the eastbound lanes and collided "head-on" with a vehicle driven by an Apple Valley man. The driver of the wrong-way vehicle was pronounced dead at the scene.
The barricades went up just before sunrise on Hwy. 280 in Roseville and they'll stay up for the next 6 weeks.