Traffic continues to move well in most areas of the metro, but we do have a few exceptions.
- Southbound 35W from Lexington Avenue to County Road 96 in Blaine and Shoreview, 11 minutes
- Northbound Hwy. 52 from 117th Avenue to Concord Blvd in Inver Grove Heights. That's 12 to 14 minutes.
- Eastbound 94 from Maple Grove Pkwy. to the Fish Lake Interchange, 10 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from Hwy. 10 to Bass Lake Road in Champlin and Brooklyn Park, 18 minutes
- Northbound 35W from the Burnsville Split to the Crosstown, 15 minutes
From Around the Web
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
A Wisconsin man who said he just wanted to race the State Trooper he encountered on a northern Minnesota interstate is in now in jail.
It's batter up Thursday for the St. Paul Saints who open the 2015 season at their new home, CHS Field in downtown St. Paul's Lowertown district.
We've all heard the admonitions about not texting while driving, the safety risks notwithstanding, but here's another reason not to: Your fellow motorists despise you.
A five-mile stretch of I-94 between downtown St. Paul and the Midway will be closed to allow MnDOT to remove the Snelling Avenue bridge deck.
It looks like it will be a fine morning for a bike ride, and that's good since today Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges and a number of Minneapolis City Council members will lead group rides Friday as part of Bike to Work Day.