It's been a long time in coming, but several roads and ramps in the north metro along 694 and Hwy. 10 reopened over the weekend.
According to MnDOT, the following are now open:
- The new Hwy 10/Ramsey County Road 96 interchange in Arden Hills.
- The Hwy 10 Diagonal between I-35W and I-694 and the following ramps, loops and intersections will also re-open:
- Westbound I-694 to westbound Hwy 10
- Lexington Avenue to westbound Hwy 10/westbound I-694
- Northbound Snelling/Hamline Avenue to westbound Hwy 10
- Southbound I-35W to eastbound Hwy 10 (north of I-694)
- Eastbound Hwy 10 to eastbound I-693 and southbound Snelling/Hamline Avenue
- Westbound County Road 96 to westbound Hwy 10
- Eastbound Hwy 10 to County Road 96
More from Star Tribune
More From The Drive
Within the next few weeks, Hennepin County will begin rebuilding a long segment of 66th Street in Richfield, and it's likely to bring traffic hassles for at least two construction seasons.
Officials at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are telling spring break travelers to arrive two hours early and for good reason. The airport is seeing near record passenger volume this month, with Friday St. Patrick's Day expected to be the busiest day of the season.
Among the options on the table include raising all fares 25 cents. Another option would raise fares for local rides by 25 cents and express fares by 50 cents.
Green Line riders can expect delays late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning as Metro Transit conducts maintenance on the line.
Thousands of motorists who use Foley Boulevard in Coon Rapids will be on detour starting Tuesday, the Anoka County Transportation Department said.