It's been a long time in coming, but several roads and ramps in the north metro along 694 and Hwy. 10 reopened over the weekend.
According to MnDOT, the following are now open:
- The new Hwy 10/Ramsey County Road 96 interchange in Arden Hills.
- The Hwy 10 Diagonal between I-35W and I-694 and the following ramps, loops and intersections will also re-open:
- Westbound I-694 to westbound Hwy 10
- Lexington Avenue to westbound Hwy 10/westbound I-694
- Northbound Snelling/Hamline Avenue to westbound Hwy 10
- Southbound I-35W to eastbound Hwy 10 (north of I-694)
- Eastbound Hwy 10 to eastbound I-693 and southbound Snelling/Hamline Avenue
- Westbound County Road 96 to westbound Hwy 10
- Eastbound Hwy 10 to County Road 96
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
Commuters who use I-94 in the east metro, here is your six-month warning about a major construction project that will bring lane closures and delays for two years starting in the spring.
There is one more closure to add to the weekend traffic round up, and it's a big one. Interstate 94 will be closed in downtown St. Paul, further complicating efforts to get to Saturday's Wild game.
Plan calls to reopen Hwy. 101 between Shakopee and Chanhassen by Wednesday.
Some low-income residents in the Twin Cities residents could get a break at the fare box.
At long last, commuters in St. Louis Park will be able to cross Hwy. 100 using the new Minnetonka Boulevard bridge. The new overpass will open for motorists and pedestrians on Thursday, the Minnesota Department of Transportation said.