• Hilton Minneapolis: 821 rooms
• Minneapolis Marriott City Center: 584 rooms
• Hyatt Regency Minneapolis: 533 rooms
• Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis: 357 rooms
• Millennium Minneapolis: 321 roomsSource: Meet Minneapolis
More from Star Tribune
More from Business
Cone heads, zombies, beards, bananas — they are some of the creative beer tap handles that have become a big business as the number of craft breweries has skyrocketed.
It was not long ago that Crook County had five major lumber mills. Timber was king, and the rural Oregon county was the nation's top producer of ponderosa lumber.
Union prevails in dispute over extensive use of framing wood suspected of being below code.
American fishermen are digging in for a fight over a proposal to shut down the vestiges of the U.S. harvest of shark fins, prized for soup and traditional medicine in Asia, and send a message to the rest of the world.
General Mills is expanding a flour recall issued over a possible link to an E. coli outbreak after four new illnesses were reported.