There is some good news for southbound 35E drivers. Things are actually picking up speed south of Wagon Wheel Trail. Until you reach Wagon Wheel, it's slow but at least things are moving.
The number of crashes has dropped in the past 20 minutes, but congestion has not abated.
Here are the toughest spots with the longest drives
- Both directions of 35W from Lake Street to downtown Minneapolis 10 minutes
- Northbound Hwy. 169 from Crosstown to Bass Lake Road 38 minutes
- I-94 in both directions between the downtowns. That is 23 minutes
- Northbound 494 from Carlson Pkwy. to 94, 27 minutes.
- Northbound 35W from Hwy. 280 to Lake Drive, 29 minutes.
- Westbound 694 from Hamline Avenue to Hwy. 252, 23 minutes.
- Southbound 35W from Crosstown to Burnsville Pkwy., 22 minutes.