Here is an update from the Minneapolis Parks and Recreation department:
Significant flooding is currently impacting parkways across Minneapolis. As of 10 a.m., the highest impacted areas include:
• Cedar Ave at Minnehaha Parkway is flooded and closed. Barricades will be up shortly
• Minnehaha Parkway from Longfellow Ave to Bloomington Ave is flooded for vehicles. Barricades will be up shortly.
• Minnehaha Parkway is impassable from Pleasant Ave S to Nicollet Ave S. Barricades will be up shortly.
• Minnehaha Parkway from Bloomington Ave to 22nd Ave. The bike and walking paths are flooded.
• Dean Parkway at West Lake Street is flooded. Barricades will be up shortly.
Please avoid these areas and use alternate routes. Additionally, walking and bike paths near these areas and around water bodies such as lakes, creeks and rivers may also be impacted by heavy rains. Please use caution.