WHAT THEY MIGHT BE DOING TODAY ...
Al Jefferson might be packing his bags for Golden State, if a rumor in the New York Post is to be believed.
Brock Lesnar might be back on top of the UFC world after not getting into the octagon for almost a year.
Delmon Young might be needing you to get to a computer and vote a couple of dozen times for him.
Five All-Stars in 2009 who not surpisingly aren't going to this year's game:
• Zach Duke, Pit: 3-8, 5.49 ERA
• Curtis Granderson, NYY: .226, 7 HR, 22 RBI
• Brad Hawpe, Col: .274, 5 HR, 31 RBI
• Aaron Hill, Tor: .189, 11 HR, 30 RBI
• Jason Marquis, Was: 0-3, 20.52 ERA
Have a good list? Send it to mrand@ startribune.com
QUOTE OF THE DAY
"I'm starting to get used to the fact that every race we go to is basically bumper cars at 190 mph." -- Jeff Gordon, who was in contention to end his winless streak Saturday at Daytona before being overtaken and settling for third.