Rays' win streak ends at four games
• TORONTO 12, TAMPA BAY 7: Jose Bautista and rookies Devon Travis and Dalton Pompey homered to back Mark Buehrle as the host Blue Jays stopped the Rays' four-game winning streak.
• LOS ANGELES 10, TEXAS 2: Mike Trout had three hits, scored twice and drove in a run for the Angels, who took two of three at Texas.
• CLEVELAND 4, CHICAGO 2: Trevor Bauer won consecutive starts for the first time in his three-plus seasons in the major leagues, helping host Indians stop a four-game losing streak.
• BALTIMORE 7, NEW YORK 5: Jonathan Schoop homered to spark a five-run sixth inning and Chris Davis had three RBI for the host Orioles. The Yankees lost their third straight series to start the season, all within the AL East.
• HOUSTON 6, OAKLAND 1: Collin McHugh struck out 11 in 5⅔ innings for host Houston, and Evan Gattis hit his first home run as an Astro. The A's have been outscored 32-14 in their five losses, compared to a 42-1 margin in their five wins.
Mets win their fourth in a row
• NEW YORK 6, PHILADELPHIA 1: Lucas Duda hit a long homer and an RBI double as the host Mets won their fourth straight.
• MIAMI 6, ATLANTA 2: Adeiny Hechavarria went 3-for-3 with a homer and three RBI for the visiting Marlins.
• ST. LOUIS 4, MILWAUKEE 2: Yadier Molina had three hits for the host Cardinals.
• CHICAGO 5, CINCINNATI 0: Travis Wood pitched three-hit ball into the eighth inning and Anthony Rizzo hit his first home run of the season for the host Cubs.
• SAN DIEGO 3, ARIZONA 2: Justin Upton's two-out eighth-inning homer broke a 2-2 tie for the host Padres.
Simon outduels Liriano
• DETROIT 1, PITTSBURGH 0: Alfredo Simon pitched eight shutout innings, and Rajai Davis hit a home run off Francisco Liriano in the sixth inning for the visiting Tigers. It was Detroit's fourth shutout in nine games.
• WASHINGTON 10, BOSTON 5: Wilson Ramos hit a three-run double and Ian Desmond hit a solo homer during Washington's six-run third inning, and the Nationals avoided a three-game sweep at Fenway Park.
• L.A. DODGERS 5, SEATTLE 2: The host Dodgers completed a three-game sweep of the Mariners on the 68th anniversary of Jackie Robinson's major league debut.
• Indians manager Terry Francona said that Carlos Carrasco's next start will be pushed back a day after the righthander was hit in the jaw by a line drive in the first inning Tuesday night against the White Sox.
• The Diamondbacks recalled heralded outfielder Yasmany Tomas from Class AAA Reno. Arizona signed the 24-year-old Cuban defector to a $68.5 million, six-year deal in December.