Illinois edges Missouri
• ILLINOIS 68, MISSOURI 63: Malcolm Hill had 21 points, including a basket that ended a scoreless drought of nearly 9½ minutes, and the Illini (8-5) held off the Tigers (5-6) in the annual Braggin' Rights game on Wednesday night in St. Louis. Kendrick Nunn had 19 points and 11 rebounds for his first double-double for Illinois, which has won five in a row and three straight in the neutral site series. "To be honest, I don't think we took that many bad shots," Hill said of the long dry spell. "We didn't tie that to our defense, and I think we did a great job sticking with it." Wes Clark had 21 points for Missouri.
• MICHIGAN 96, BRYANT 60: Caris LeVert had 19 points and eight assists and Zak Irvin scored 16 points as the Wolverines finished their nonconference schedule with a rout of overmatched Bryant in Ann Arbor. Michigan (10-3) set a school record with 17 three-pointers. Bryant (2-10) lost its ninth straight.
• RUTGERS 72, FARLEIGH DICKINSON 64: Corey Sanders scored 21 points, and Greg Lewis had 10 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Scarlet Knights (5-7) past visiting FDU (4-7).
• PENN STATE 75, KENT STATE 69: Junior forward Brandon Taylor scored 29 points to lead the Nittany Lions (9-4) over the Golden Flashes in a Las Vegas Classic consolation game. Jimmy Hall led Kent State (7-4) with 15 points.
• NO. 3 OKLAHOMA 84, HAWAII 81: Buddy Hield had 27 points and nine rebounds as the Sooners (10-0) remained unbeaten, escaping with a three-point victory over the host Rainbow Warriors in the Diamond Head Classic semifinals. Oklahoma got a career-high 17 points from Khadeem Lattin. Hield was 7-for-16 from the field, including 5-for-9 from three-point range. Roderick Bobbitt scored 32 points for the Rainbow Warriors (8-2).
• NO. 16 LOUISVILLE 96, UTAH VALLEY 68: Trey Lewis scored 21 points and the host Cardinals (11-1) used a hot shooting start to coast to rout the Wolverines (5-8). Louisville made 18 of its first 24 shots and shot 69 percent from the field in the first half.
• NO. 18 SMU 70, COLORADO 66: Nic Moore scored 16 points to lead the Mustangs (11-0) over the Buffaloes (11-2) in the Las Vegas Classic championship game. SMU used a late 14-1 run to overcome a seven-point deficit with just under 7 minutes left and end Colorado's 11-game winning streak.
• NO. 23 BAYLOR 85, NEW MEXICO STATE 70: Taurean Prince scored a career-high 34 points, and Lester Medford had 10 points and 12 assists as the Bears (9-2) beat the Aggies (7-6) in Waco. It was Baylor's 32nd consecutive nonconference home win. Pascal Siakam had 26 points and 10 rebounds for New Mexico State.
• CONNECTICUT 99, CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE 52: Daniel Hamilton had the Huskies' 11th triple-double ever with 11 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists to lead host UConn (8-3) over the Blue Devils (1-9) in Hartford.
• BYU 96, NEW MEXICO 66: Chase Fischer scored a Diamond Head Classic record 41 points as the Cougars (8-4) routed the Lobos (7-5) in Honolulu.
• DAVIDSON 81, MOREHEAD STATE 77: Jack Gibbs' 41 points led the Wildcats (8-2) over the visiting Eagles (6-4). Gibbs made his sixth three-pointer with 36 seconds left.