Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Each answer contains "London." (e.g., What is the first word of the novel "Bleak House"? Answer: London.)
1. This nursery rhyme contains the line "my fair lady."
2. This rapid transit system is nicknamed "The Tube."
3. The home of the Crowns Jewels.
4. This artifact is located in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.
5. This tourist attraction is also known as the Millennium Wheel.
6. Author of "The Call of the Wild."
7. This swept through the central parts of the city in 1666.
8. What are these: Camden, Greenwich and Westminster?
9. The signature song of this singer and actress was "Cry Me a River."
ANSWERS: 1. "London Bridge Is Falling Down." 2. The London Underground. 3. Tower of London. 4. London Bridge. 5. The London Eye. 6. Jack London. 7. Great Fire of London. 8. London boroughs. 9. Julie London.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2021 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.