Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: YOUR BODY
(e.g., By what name do you call your hallux? Answer: Big toe.)
1. Which finger is opposable to the other four digits on your hand?
2. The two holes or openings in your nose are known by this name.
3. Term for the outer layer of skin on your body.
4. The proper term for your voice box.
5. What and where is your philtrum?
6. Term for the pigments that give your skin and hair its color.
7. This part of your brain is divided into two hemispheres.
8. This structure controls the diameter and size of the pupil.
9. This part of your body is commonly known as the food pipe or gullet.
ANSWERS: 1. Thumb. 2. Nostrils. 3. Epidermis. 4. Larynx. 5. The little groove below your nose. 6. Melanin. 7. Cerebrum. 8. Iris. 9. Esophagus.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2020 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.