LeVert lead Wolverines over N.C. State
BIG TEN/ACC CHALLENGE
• MICHIGAN 66, NORTH CAROLINA ST. 59: Caris LeVert had 18 points, nine rebounds and seven assists, and the Wolverines beat the Wolfpack on Tuesday night in Raleigh. Duncan Robinson added 17 points with five of his team's seven three-pointers, while LeVert was 6-for-6 from the free-throw line in the final minute for the Wolverines (5-2). Caleb Martin scored 19 points for N.C. State (4-3).
• NORTHWESTERN 81, VIRGINIA TECH 79 (OT): Bryant McIntosh scored 19 points to lead over the host Hokies (4-3). McIntosh made eight of 15 shots for the Wildcats (6-1), who shot 47.8 percent from the field. He also had five rebounds and four assists.
• NO. 10 VIRGINIA 64, OHIO ST. 58: Malcolm Brogdon scored 22 points, and Darius Thompson had 12 points in place of starting guard London Perrantes, leading the visiting Cavaliers (6-1) over the Buckeyes (2-4) who lost its fourth in a row. Marc Loving had 19 points OSU.
• NO. 21 MIAMI 77, NEBRASKA 72 (OT): Davon Reed's three-pointer gave the Hurricanes (6-1) the lead in overtime and they made three free throws in the last 15 seconds to beat the Cornhuskers in Lincoln. Shavon Shields scored a season-high 28 points for the Cornhuskers (5-3).
• NO. 11 PURDUE 72, PITTSBURGH 59: Reserve A.J. Hammons scored a season-high 24 points and Ryan Cline made four three-pointers in the second half to lead the Boilermakers (7-0) over the host Panthers (4-1).
• NO. 4 KANSAS 94, LOYOLA (MD.) 61: Wayne Selden Jr. scored 18 points, Perry Ellis added 15 and the Jayhawks (5-1) used a big second-half run to rout the Greyhounds in Cheick Diallo's debut. Diallo, a 6-9 five-star forward from Mali, was the subject of a long investigation by the NCAA into his eligibility. He had 13 points, six rebounds and three blocks.
• NO. 5 IOWA ST. 84, NORTH DAKOTA ST. 64: Abdel Nader scored 21 points and Jameel McKay had 15 and a career-high 19 rebounds in the Cyclones' rout of the Bison in Ames, Iowa.