Kentucky keeps winning
Andrew Harrison scored 15 points to lead No. 1 Kentucky to a 69-53 victory over Missouri on Thursday night in Columbia, Mo. The Wildcats improved to 20-0 for the third time in school history, and closed within five victories of matching the record start achieved by Adolph Rupp's team in 1953-54. Wes Clark scored 19 points for the Tigers (7-13, 1-6).
• TOUGH AT HOME: Domantas Sabonis had 13 points and 11 rebounds as No. 3 Gonzaga beat Portland 64-46 in Spokane, Wash., to extended the nation's longest home winning streak to 37 games dating to 2012. Przemek Karnowski added 10 points and 11 rebounds for the Bulldogs (21-1, 10-0 West Coast Conference).
• UTAH LOSES: Norman Powell's 23 points led host UCLA past No. 11 Utah 69-59. The Trojans outscored the Utes 18-6 from the free throw line.
• IOWA DEADLY ON THREES: Melissa Dixon scored 29 points, making nine of 10 three-point attempts, as No. 20 Iowa (17-3, 8-1) set a Big Ten record with 19 three-pointers in a 102-99 victory over host Northwestern. Nia Coffey, the former Hopkins star, had a career-high 35 points for the Wildcats (14-6, 4-5).
• TWO TERPS SCORE BIG: Guards Laurin Mincy and Shatori Walker-Kimbrough scored 24 and 20 points, respectively, as No. 5 Maryland (18-2, 9-0 Big Ten) routed host Michigan (13-7, 5-4) 91-65.
• RUTGERS WINS ON ROAD: Kahleah Copper scored 21 points to lead No. 21 Rutgers (15-5, 6-3) to a 58-49 victory over Purdue in West Lafayette, Ind. Whitney Bays had 16 points for the Boilermakers (10-11, 3-7).
• HUSKERS PREVAIL AT END: Tear'a Laudermill scored 16 points and Natalie Romeo hit a late three-pointer to help No. 15 Nebraska (16-4, 6-3) hold off visiting Illinois (11-10, 2-7) 59-57.
• OHIO STATE WINS ON ROAD: Kelsey Mitchell's 23 points led Ohio State (14-7, 6-3) over host Wisconsin (7-13, 3-7) despite Nicole Bauman's 31 for the Badgers.
•Duke dismissed junior reserve guard Rasheed Sulaimon for not living up to the team's standards, coach Mike Krzyzewski said in a statement.