The core players in the $3.65 billion Petters Ponzi scheme have now been sentenced. Here's the rundown:
• Tom Petters, mastermind, 50 years.
• Deanna Coleman, lieutenant-turned-whistleblower, 366 days.
• Robert White, document falsifier, five years.
• Michael Catain, money launderer, 7 1/2 years.
• Larry Reynolds, money launderer, accomplice, 10 years and 10 months.
• Remaining to be sentenced are accountant James Wehmhoff, Chicago hedge fund manager Gregory Bell and his accountant, Harold Katz.