White Bear beats buzzer
• WHITE BEAR LAKE 60, TOTINO-GRACE 58: Matthew LeMay made a layup at the buzzer for his only basket of the game to lift the Bears past the Eagles. LeMay finished with three points. Samuel Schwartz led the Bears with 14. Austin Schochet had 13 and Kyle Kanipes 10. Rocky Kreuser led the Eagles with 19 points and Nathan Kavolak had 10.
• MINNEAPOLIS NORTH 79, CENTRAL MINNESOTA CHRISTIAN 49: Tyler Johnson scored 20 points to lead the Class 1A, No. 1 Polars past the Bluejays. Jamil Jackson added 15 points.
• JORDAN 76, SOUTHWEST CHRISTIAN 67: Jimmy Vollbrecht scored a school-record 47 points to lift the Hubmen past the Stars. Thomas Malz scored 13 points and Keaton Sieve 10 for the Hubmen. Jack Jenson scored 21 points to lead the Stars. Trey Sandness added 11 points, and Kyle Meinke contributed 10.
• ROBBINSDALE COOPER 53, MINNEAPOLIS ROOSEVELT 41: Melvin Newbern scored 28 points to lead the Hawks past the Teddies. The Hawks overcame a nine-point halftime deficit by outscoring the Teddies 32-11 in the second half. Martez Rodgers led the Teddies with 19 points.
• BROOKLYN CENTER 93, MINNESOTA TRANSITIONS 59: Lu'Cye Patterson scored 22 points to lead the Centaurs past the Wolves. Quentrall Douglas added 19 points, Landon Kirkwood scored 15 and Davonta Prince 14 for the Centaurs. Isaiah Williams scored 24 points and Bryce Mills 20 for the Wolves.
• HOLY FAMILY 79, MINNEAPOLIS EDISON 54: Nathan Hendler scored 24 points to lead the Fire past the Tommies. Spencer Stewart-Hester added 20 and Aaron Nowak 14 for the Fire. Jamarri Odeneal and Youssouf Ibrahim led the Tommies with 10 points each.
• ROSEVILLE 62, ST. PAUL CENTRAL 55: Terrell James scored 16 points to lift the Raiders past the Minutemen. Levi Brown added 10 points for the Raiders. Sam Gubbrud led the Minutemen with 20 points and Shawn Blanchard Jr. scored 16.
• OSSEO 99, MOORHEAD 53: The Orioles had six players score in double digits in a victory over the Spuds. Damario Armstrong led the way with 19 points. Zach Theisen scored 14, Allan Anderson and Kameron Bettie added 13, Mar Mar Hughes contributed 12 and Dontae Jones had 11 for the Orioles.
• BLAINE 72, CAMBRIDGE-ISANTI 48: Benjamin Scherer scored 14 points to lead the Bengals past the Bluejackets. Dakota Neppl, Antoine Jenkins and Timothy Leo added 10 points each for the Bengals. Henry Abraham led all Bluejackets with 19 points.
• MAHTOMEDI 74, HERMANTOWN 65: Parker Fox scored 20 points to lead the Zephyrs past the Hawks. Will Tuttle added 15 points and Shayne Frost 13 for the Zephyrs. Thomas Madison led all Hawks with 27 points.
• CHASKA 58, CHANHASSEN 52: Emily Waletski scored 19 points to lift the Hawks past the Storm. Sarah Althaus added 16 for the Hawks. Nikki Lucas and Laura Taylor led the Storm with 12 points each, and Jessica Bren scored 10.
• TARTAN 3, MAHTOMEDI 1: The Titans scored two goals in the third period to defeat the Zephyrs. Ben Engwer broke a 1-1 tie at the 5:36 mark of the third period for the game-winning goal. C.J. Acker and Sam Lindahl also scored for the Titans. Michael Hughes stopped 34 shots for the Titans. Tim Kuivinen scored for the Zephyrs.
• CHASKA 11, MOOSE LAKE 2: The Hawks scored seven goals in the first period in a victory over the Rebels. Danny Urbanciz led the Hawks with three goals and two assists. Zac Rodeheffer and Mike Koster added two goals and two assists each. Ethan Benz scored a goal and had three assists. Blaine Warnert scored two goals and had an assist.
• DELANO 6, ROCHESTER LOURDES 0: Ben Meyers recorded a natural hat trick in the first period to lead the Tigers past the Eagles. Peter Kruse, Jesse Lawman and Gabe Halonen also scored for the Tigers. Jackson Hjelle stopped 11 shots to record the shutout.
• ST. PAUL ACADEMY 8, MANKATO WEST 1: Jack Johnston recorded a hat trick and added an assist to lead the Spartans past the Scarlets. Justin Jallen scored a goal and had two assists for the Spartans. Weston Lombard and Will Kelly also scored for the Spartans.
• BRECK 1, BLAKE 0 (OT): Kendall Williamson knocked a rebound past Olivia Bizal 2 minutes, 11 seconds into overtime to lift the Class 1A, No. 2 Mustangs past the Class 1A, No. 1 Bears. Jenna Brenneman stopped 33 shots, including one in overtime to get the shutout.
• HILL-MURRAY 7, CHASKA/CHANHASSEN 0: Abigail Boreen recorded a hat trick and Jac Kaasa scored two goals to lead the Pioneers past the Hawks. Lindsey Featherstone and Kate Smith also scored for the Pioneers. Mari Johnson stopped 15 shots to record the shutout. Bailey Jackson stopped 23 shots for the Hawks.
• LAKEVILLE NORTH 2, PRIOR LAKE 1 (OT): Lynne Freese scored 3 minutes, 30 seconds into overtime to lift the Panthers past the Lakers. Erin Olson tied the score for the Panthers in the second period. Katie Huntington scored for the Lakers.