Rangers expand lead to 1½ games
• TEXAS 4, BALTIMORE 3: Bobby Wilson lined a tiebreaking single with two out in the sixth inning, and Adrian Beltre hit his 13th home run as the host Rangers beat the Orioles on Saturday night. The Rangers have won three in a row and increased their lead for the second AL wild card to 1½ games. The Orioles have lost 10 of their last 12, dropping 4½ games behind Texas.
• KANSAS CITY 6, TAMPA BAY 3: Mike Moustakas had three hits and three RBI, Kendrys Morales kept up his torrid two-out hitting and the AL Central-leading Royals beat the host Rays. Morales leads the majors with 47 RBI with two outs this season.
• CLEVELAND 8, LOS ANGELES 3: Yan Gomes' grand slam capped a five-run eighth inning and the host Indians won their fourth in a row, handing the Angels their seventh loss in nine games.
• SEATTLE 7, CHICAGO 6: Kyle Seager hit a two-run homer to back Hisashi Iwakuma and the visiting Mariners won.
• LOS ANGELES 5, CHICAGO 2: Andre Ethier singled in a pair of go-ahead runs in the seventh inning, helping the host Dodgers rally past the Cubs for their fifth consecutive victory. The NL West leaders have their third winning streak of five or more games for the first time since May 7-12. The Cubs dropped their fourth in a row.
• ST. LOUIS 6, SAN FRANCISCO 0: Lance Lynn pitched neatly into the eighth inning before leaving because of an ankle injury that's not considered serious, beating the host Giants.
• PITTSBURGH 4, COLORADO 3: A resurgent J.A. Happ worked into the sixth inning, Aramis Ramirez hit a three-run homer and the host Pirates held off the Rockies. Happ won his third consecutive decision.
• CINCINNATI 12, MILWAUKEE 9: Joey Votto hit a two-run homer to spark a five-run ninth and the Reds beat the host Brewers, as Frankie Rodriguez blew a save for the first time this season.
• WASHINGTON 5, MIAMI 1: Clint Robinson and Ian Desmond hit back-to-back home runs as the host Nationals beat the Marlins.
• PHILADELPHIA 4, SAN DIEGO 3: Adam Morgan pitched six innings and drove in the eventual winning run for the host Phillies.
• BOSTON 3, N.Y. METS 1: Joe Kelly won his sixth consecutive outing, recovering nicely from a rocky start to outpitch Jacob deGrom and lead the Red Sox over the host Mets for the second game in a row. Boston won for the eighth time in 11 games.
• NEW YORK 3, ATLANTA 1: Rookie Luis Severino pitched six scoreless innings to lead the Yankees over the host Braves.
• OAKLAND 3, ARIZONA 2: Stephen Vogt homered and drove in three runs as the Athletics beat the Diamondbacks in Phoenix.
Fan dies from fall in Atlanta
• A fan died after falling at least 40 feet from the upper deck into the lower-level stands at Turner Field, Atlanta police said. Police did not identify the man, but said he was in his early 60s and that they did not believe foul play was involved.
• The Mets and Diamondbacks agreed to a trade that would send reliever Addison Reed to the NL East leaders.