Odorizzi keeps Astros reeling
• TAMPA BAY 3, HOUSTON 0: Jake Odorizzi, with the help of three relievers, won in his first start in five weeks for the host Rays, who beat the Astros on a three-hitter Saturday. Rene Rivera had two RBI. Houston has lost five in a row.
• OAKLAND 5, CLEVELAND 4: Billy Butler's two-run, bases-loaded double broke a tie in the eighth inning for the visiting Athletics. Cleveland's four-game winning streak ended.
• BOSTON 5, NEW YORK 3: Hanley Ramirez's two-run homer helped the host Red Sox beat the rival Yankees.
• SEATTLE 5, LOS ANGELES 0: Hisashi Iwakuma pitched eight innings and Mark Trumbo had two RBI for the host Mariners.
• PITTSBURGH 6, ST. LOUIS 5 (14): Andrew McCutchen's two-run home run in the 14th inning capped the host Pirates' third rally of the night against the Cardinals, who took the lead in the top of the inning on Jhonny Peralta's RBI single. Pittsburgh scored twice in the eighth to tie the score after falling behind 3-0, and Chris Stewart singled in Jung Ho Kang to make it 4-4 in the 10th.
• MIAMI 14, CINCINNATI 3: The Marlins lost second baseman Dee Gordon to a dislocated left thumb in an eight-run seventh inning. X-rays were negative, but Gordon, who leads the majors with 122 hits, was ruled out of the All-Star Game, with Colorado's Troy Tulowitzki replacing him. Miami already had lost All-Star right fielder Giancarlo Stanton (broken hand).
• COLORADO 3, ATLANTA 2: Atlanta lost reliever Jason Grilli to a season-ending ruptured left Achilles' when he stumbled while trying to cover first base in the ninth inning, before the Rockies won it on Carlos Gonzalez's bases-loaded blooper.
• MILWAUKEE 7, LOS ANGELES 1: Rookie Taylor Jungmann tossed a three-hitter, Carlos Gomez drove in five runs and the Brewers blew out the host Dodgers.
• SAN FRANCISCO 8, PHILADLEPHIA 5: Matt Duffy hit a go-ahead two-run triple in the host Giants' five-run sixth inning.
• NEW YORK 4, ARIZONA 2: Matt Harvey pitched seven strong innings and hit his first career home run for the host Mets.
• WHITE SOX 5, CUBS 1: Chris Sale struck out 10, leading the White Sox over the host Cubs for their ninth victory in 11 games. Jon Lester's winless streak reached 10 starts.
• SAN DIEGO 6, TEXAS 5: Yangervis Solarte hit a two-run homer off Rangers closer Shawn Tolleson in the ninth inning and the visiting Padres ended a six-game losing streak.
• WASHINGTON 7, BALTIMORE 4: Bryce Harper and Danny Espinosa homered in a four-run Nationals sixth inning.