Rangers pound Sabathia, Yankees
• TEXAS 15, NEW YORK 4: Shin-Soo Choo hit a go-ahead single and a three-run homer in a 10-run third inning that chased CC Sabathia from his shortest start in six years, and the visiting Rangers routed the Yankees on Saturday afternoon. It was New York's ninth loss in 10 games.
• TORONTO 3, SEATTLE 2: Kyle Seager homered, James Paxton earned his first road win of the season and the Mariners beat the host Blue Jays.
• OAKLAND 5, TAMPA BAY 0: Kendall Graveman gave up three hits over six innings, and ex-Twin Sam Fuld drove in two runs as the Athletics beat the Rays in St. Petersburg, Fla.
• BOSTON 8, LOS ANGELES 3: Mike Napoli hit two homers and drove in three runs as the Red Sox beat the Angels at Fenway Park.
Two Dodgers hold Padres to a hit
• LOS ANGELES 2, SAN DIEGO 0: The Dodgers Mike Bolsinger gave up a leadoff single to Yangervis Solarte in the first inning and then held the visiting Padres hitless through eight innings. Reliever Kenley Jansen pitched a 1-2-3 ninth. Joc Pederson hit a leadoff homer for Los Angeles in the first.
• CHICAGO 9, ARIZONA 6: Anthony Rizzo hit a three-run homer in the ninth inning and had six RBI to lead the Cubs over the host Diamondbacks.
• PITTSBURGH 8, NEW YORK 2: A.J. Burnett threw seven effective innings to win his fourth consecutive start as the Pirates handed Mets ace Matt Harvey the worst loss of his career. Burnett allowed one run while striking out a season-high 10.
• PHILADELPHIA 8, WASHINGTON 1: Cole Hamels pitched eight sharp innings, Ryan Howard homered and the Phillies roughed up Stephen Strasburg in ending the Nationals' six-game winning streak.
• ATLANTA 3, MILWAUKEE 2 (11): Jace Peterson's single to left field drove in Alberto Callaspo from third base, lifting the Braves over the visiting Brewers in 11 innings.
• SAN FRANCISCO 10, COLORADO 8: Brandon Crawford drove in three runs and the Giants stretched their winning streak to eight games by winning the opener of a doubleheader at Coors Field.
Royals beat raindrops
• KANSAS CITY 3, ST. LOUIS 2 (6): Alex Gordon hit a two-run homer as the Royals beat the Cardinals in a game called in the sixth inning because of rain.
• MIAMI 1, BALTIMORE 0 (13): Martin Prado hit a two-out, bases-loaded single in the 13th inning, and the Marlins won for the first time in Dan Jennings' six games as manager, beating the visiting Orioles.
• CLEVELAND 2, CINCINNATI 1: Corey Kluber threw eight effective innings as the Indians defeated the visiting Reds for their fifth win in a row. The Reds lost their seventh in a row.