Gophers coach Jerry Kill gave some injury updates between segments of his weekly radio show with KFAN (100.3-FM) Thursday.
* Safety Antonio Johnson could return for Saturday's game at Northwestern. He suffered concussion last week against Ohio, but is going through the second phase of the concussion protocol. Some will hinge on how he feels at today's practice.
* Linebacker Cody Poock (rib injury) has been practicing all week and is good to go.
* Cornerback Briean Boddy-Calhoun (knee) is "real questionable," Kill said. That one doesn't sound good for this week, at least.
* Cornerback KiAnte Hardin (ankle) returned to practice Wednesday, but it's unclear if he'll be ready Saturday.
* As stated earlier in the week, wide receiver Drew Wolitarsky (concussion) is good to go for the Northwestern game.