If you read my story in today’s paper, you’ll know that there’s the rental housing boom has shifted from Minneapolis to the suburbs. Here’s a list or projects with nearly 1,000 units that are under construction in the Twin Cities metro, and a list of those that are proposed.
Note that tthose proposed are at various stages of the planning process, and this list includes only market-rate projects. If you have updates, send a note to email@example.com.
- The Luxembourg, Bloomington, Richdale Group, 282 units.
- Genesee, Bloomington, StuartCo, 234 units
- 36 Park Apartments, St. Louis Park, E.J. Plesko, 192 units
- The View at Long Lake, New Brighton, StuartCo, 124 units
- West End, St. Louis Park, Excelsior Group, 119 units
- Lyndale Plaza, Richfield, Woodlake Development Group, 94 units
- Marketplace and Main, Hopkins, Beard Group, 54 units
- Sky at Arbor Lakes, Maple Grove, 440 units
- Southdale Project, Edina, 300 units
- Covington, Bloomington, Dunbar Development, 250 units
- Adagio Apartments, St. Louis Park, Dunbar Development, 100 units
- Medley Row Townhomes, St. Louis Park, Dunbar Development, 22 units
- Byerly’s in Edina, Edina, Lund Real Estate Holdings, 163 units
- Mitchell Rd., Eden Prairie, France Development LLC, 130 units
- Lyndale Garden Center, Richfield, Cornerstone Group, 120 units
- Boat Works Commons, White Bear Lake, Lander Group, 85 units
- E2, St. Louis Park, Bader Development, 58 units
- The Residence at the COR, Ramsey, Flaherty & Collins, 250 units
- SW Hwy 169 and 55, Plymouth, Quest Development, 157 units
Source: Maxfield Research Group