Buckeyes survive OT
• OHIO STATE 75, VCU 72 (OT): D'Angelo Russell scored 28 points and rallied the 10th-seeded Buckeyes to an overtime victory over the Rams on Thursday in Portland, Ore. Russell regrouped from a blow that sent blood streaming down the left side of his face near the end of regulation, bringing the Buckeyes (24-10) back in both halves and overtime vs. VCU (26-10).
• NORTH CAROLINA 67, HARVARD 65: Justin Jackson hit a tying jumper in the final minute, and then had a fast-break dunk to help the fourth-seeded Tar Heels (25-11) edge the Crimson (22-8) in Jacksonville, Fla. Siyani Chambers' four-point play put Harvard up 65-63 with 75 seconds to go, but the Hopkins High School product missed a pair of three-pointers in the closing seconds.
• ARKANSAS 56, WOFFORD 53: The fifth-seeded Razorbacks (27-8) held off the Terriers (28-7), escaping a game in Jacksonville that featured 18 lead changes and 10 ties.
• ARIZONA 93, TEXAS SOUTHERN 72: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson had 23 points along with 10 rebounds as the second-seeded Wildcats (32-3) blew out the Tigers (22-13) in Portland.
• XAVIER 76, MISSISSIPPI 57: Matt Stainbrook scored 20 points for the Musketeers (22-13) vs. the Rebels (21-13) in Jacksonville.