Here is an update to a post the Drive had earlier this week.  The work has been called off, said Metro Transit spokesman Drew Kerr.  Trains will run as normal.

Here is the original post.:

Metro Transit has more maintenance work planned on its two light rail lines, but unlike a weekend shut down the current round will last only overnight Thursday into Friday.

Buses will replace trains from 10 p.m. Thursday until 2:30 a.m. Friday on the Blue Line between Franklin Avenue and Target Field and on the Green Line between Stadium Village and Target Field stations.

Trains will run as scheduled elsewhere along both lines during the outage, Metro Transit said.

Older Post

Extra traffic may test patience of downtown Mpls.' p.m. commuters

Newer Post

MnDOT says all I-394 lanes will be open for Friday morning rush