Landowners interested in the RIM-WRP partnership or other land conservation programs should contact their local Soil and Water Conservation District office or Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) office. For more information on the RIM-WRP program, see the state Board of Water and Soil Resources website at and click on "easements." Officials are expecting a signup to begin April 1, if funds are available.