How much did it cost Willmar to part ways with former city administrator Charlene Stevens?
Today's story about the effort to recall a city council member that voted for that separation agreement highlighted a few numbers from that document. The city just passed along more complete figures. Here are the line items:
- * lump sum payment worth six months salary: $59,375
- * payment for accrued and unused sick and vacation time: $31,950
- * transition expenses: $5,000
- * attorney's fees: $2,500
- * payment for disputed claims: $50,000
That comes to about $148,800.
The agreement also provides insurance benefits for up to a year.